Garber Chevrolet Midland

407 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 31, 2019

Cole was able to locate the perfect used vehicle for us, with all of the options we wanted. Friendly, attentive staff. Would recommend to everyone!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeing you again!

January 9, 2019

Tyler is amazing to work with. He did everything in his power to get me what I wanted and actually got me a much better deal!! He kept in contact with... me throughout the whole process and how it was going so I didn't have to sit for an extremely long time in the dealership. I feel like he went above and beyond what most dealers do!!. Tyler actually worked with the finance manager to get my payment lower and gave me so much more than what I had in a vehicle!! I absolutely love my new Malibu.. Only one word would describe my experience.... Excellent!!!.

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Garber Chevrolet! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do fo...r you.

January 9, 2019

Tyler is professional, knowledgeable, very helpful, kind hearted, respectful of your needs. He is genuinely a remarkable sales representative. He's not... pushy and take the time to go over everything with you. He explained the process very well. He gets to know you personally and understood what we need. Recommend to all family and friends. Tyler help me find the prefect vehicle. 2017 dodge journey has the main feature I was going for 3rd row seating. He also help with finding the right price and with reasonable payments.. The whole experience was excellent. Everyone at Garber Chevrolet Midland was friendly, courteous and very helpful. Everyone did their best to find me the vehicle I needed, and in my price range. I would highly recommend to all for your next vehicle purchase.

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

December 27, 2018

Blake was wonderful and took good care of us. Wonderful personality and experience all around. Changed our usual car buying experience totally. I would... recommend Blake to anyone that needs a new car.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 20, 2018

I was looking for a used vehicle and Blake Hutchinson answered every question I had and gave great details. Very friendly and helped me a lot.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to ...helping again in the future. Take care!

December 19, 2018

I bought a chevy malabu from Blake Huchinson and got a great deal ,really great service. Thanks Blake your the man!also bought a Silverado high country.... Beautiful truck.

Congratulations on your new Chevy Malibu! We are very happy to hear that Blake was able to provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you aga...in for choosing Garber Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

December 17, 2018

Blake Hutchinson is a very helpful and friendly sales person. He is willing to help you get the vehicle you are looking for. I would recommend him to anyone... looking for a vehicle

We're glad to hear you found Blake to be so knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

December 5, 2018

I had been looking online for a used vehicle for quite awhile when I found Melissa & Garber Midland. Melissa was the first person from a dealer that really... took the time to listen to what I was looking for and offer suggestions & options. She is amazing! If you’re looking online (in person too) for a vehicle get with Melissa!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Garber Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon!

October 17, 2018

When I received word that I needed to purchase a new vehicle, I had no idea what to do. I had been recommended to talk to Tyler Lister at Garber, so that... is what I did. From the moment I walked in the doors, everyone was trying to help me get what I needed. I was on a time crunch and everyone knew. They were willing to try everything to get me financed and on the road. It took three days, but everything worked out in the end. I was super satisfied with my purchase and with my experience at Garber!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Garber Chevrolet Midland. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever... need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 28, 2018

Melissa was absolutely amazing and with me being so young and buy my first car she worked with me so well. I will definitely be going back!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Garber Chevrolet Midland and we hope to see you again soon!