Garber Chevrolet Midland

407 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 7, 2018

Tyler made the whole buying process a great experience. Thanks again, and I Will be sure to recommend Midland Garber to my family and friends!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Garber Chevrolet Midland and we hope to see you again soon!

July 2, 2018

Everyone was very easy to work with. Overall great experience. I would recommend any to visit Garber midland if you are looking for a used vehicle.

Hello Matt, thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so h...appy to have earned it. Have a great day!

June 15, 2018

Was made to wait a full 30 minutes after a preset appointment time with financing department. No one on the staff even acknowledged me after they sat me... in the waiting room, and I barely got an apology once I finally got into the office. Then I got pushed into test driving a car I didn't want. Felt like I made it clear over and over again that I wasn't interested in that particular car. We talked in circles for what felt like 20 minutes and he would not stop trying to hustle me into that one car. Eventually I had to flat out stand up and walk out the door.

June 6, 2018

Praise God for Garber Chevrolet in Midland, Michigan! I’m from Ohio and went to Michigan for the first time ever for a Women Of Righteousness Conference... at Living Word Church. My car DIED on me just as I pulled into the hotel parking lot. I went to Garber because my Pastor bought a truck from them. They were awesome. From beginning to end. Thank you Melissa O, Steve in finance and Steve who brought me my personal belongings to Ohio, and everyone else for helping me! I highly recommend your dealership. And I love my Equinox! Blessings!!!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to ...have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

April 30, 2018

I needed to find a used Terrain within 2 months. Two weeks after I talked with John, he had found a car which met all of my requirements. The purchase... process couldn't have been easier. John made the experience pleasant and all the details of the sale were handled professionally. Thank you, John, for your expert help!

April 26, 2018

my salesman(Nick Krattiger) went above and beyond to get the vehicle I wanted! I will be recommending him to friends and family! Great experience from... start to finish!

Dylan, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a... call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 23, 2018

Was a awesome, we traded in my old car walk out with a new car. The staff where friendly helpful. They helps us out to make sure we where in a safe car.... Melissa and her team help alot.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Samantha! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there is eve...r anything that we can do for you!

March 11, 2018

This was the only place that I dealt with that actually had friendly, inviting, professional people. I dealt directly with Tyler Woods who I highly recommend.... He knows so much about car buying and isn’t going to pressure you into anything that you don’t want. He took the time to listen and actually hear what I wanted and did add in a couple nice features that I didn’t even know existed. In just a few days, I was in the exact vehicle that I wanted. Thanks a lot to Tyler and the team there at Garber Chevrolet. They can help you without being pushy or annoying. (You know what I mean, if you’ve ever stepped foot on a car lot).

We're glad to hear Tyler and our team took such great care of you! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope we can continue to be of service to yo...u down the road!

March 2, 2018

Friendly dealer, good service . I would recommend them to friends and buy another car from Garber if I needed one. I think the pricing was competitive.

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, Anke! We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience. W...e appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again!

February 15, 2018

Thank you Nick Krattiger!! We just purchased a vehicle and Nick was so patient and thorough in assisting me through the whole purchase process. He followed... up to make sure I understood all of the features on my vehicle and helped me get them set up. We will definitely be back to work with Nick again!! Garber is an amazing family centered company!!

Congratulations on your new car, Cindy! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Please don't hesitate to reach out ...if there's anything additional we can do for you. Safe travels!