Garber Chevrolet Midland

408 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 15, 2018

Thank you Nick Krattiger!! We just purchased a vehicle and Nick was so patient and thorough in assisting me through the whole purchase process. He followed... up to make sure I understood all of the features on my vehicle and helped me get them set up. We will definitely be back to work with Nick again!! Garber is an amazing family centered company!!

Congratulations on your new car, Cindy! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Please don't hesitate to reach out ...if there's anything additional we can do for you. Safe travels!

January 13, 2018

A huge shout out to Cole Davis and team at Garber! They went above and beyond to make sure we got the Jeep Cherokee of our dreams. Well done!

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for choosing Garber Chevr...olet and we hope to see you again!

November 14, 2017

Dan Tomaszewski did a great job finding us what we were looking for in a car. Was very professional and friendly and answered all our questions.

Roger and Marie, we are very happy Dan and the team could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this in...formation about your recent visit. Safe travels in the new vehicle!

November 10, 2017

Staff worked hard to get me into a truck I liked and use. Got a nice Silverado that I will be able to enjoy and use.

Here at Garber Chevrolet, we understand your time is valuable. Thank you for letting us know how your experience was. We're happy to hear our staff wa...s able to get you into a truck you could use. Hope to see you again!

October 31, 2017

Cole was very helpful. There wasn't anything on the lot but found a vehicle on a different lot that met my wish list.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Dorothy! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

September 25, 2017

I came into Garber and talked with Jeremy about buying a used car. I have never purchased a car before and Jeremy took great care of me. I told him what... kind of cars I was looking for and the price and he narrowed it down to a few choices. Jeremy never beat around the bush and gave me honest answers. I trusted him the minute I walked in there and he made me feel at home there. I now own a 2015 Jeep Cherokee thanks to them and I definitely recommend them when you want to purchase a new vehicle.

Hello Josh, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We'll be happy to pass your comments and five stars on to Jeremy! He'll be glad to hear that we've... earned your recommendation! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

August 22, 2017

Jeremy Wartella was our salesman and went way out of his way to make buying this 2015 Chevy 2500 truck out best experience of buying a vehicle yet. He... listened to what we wanted and didn't stop until he found just the right truck for just the right price. Everyone was super to work with, thanks again!

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Dan! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about Jeremy's superior customer servi...ce. We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

August 12, 2017

We were looking for a used vehicle that got great gas mileage. Melissa was able to set us up with a car that fit all of our needs. We will do business... with Garber Chevrolet again when the time comes.

Congratulations on your new car! It is great to hear Melissa was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again!

August 1, 2017

We were from Indiana and came to Garbers with a broken down Mazda late Saturday afternoon just before they closed. They were closed Sunday so Monday was... our target for repairs. The repair process became a bigger job than expected and added another day for us in Midland. By Tuesday at 10 am we were off to Indiana with a fixed vehicle finally heading for home. Thank to everyone. Thanks to Bobby for being so kind and helpful. Also, thank you for allowing us to drive a 2018 Equinox for the 3 days and providing lunch while we waited Monday. We stopped at Garbers because of the online customer reviews. Keep up the good work! God bless. MAK

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! If you ever need anything else from... us, please feel free to give us a call. Have an awesome day!

July 15, 2017

I have been purchasing cars for 174 years (approximately) and I usually dread the task. But working with Porter (and Steve, business manager) was very... delightful and easy.

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!