Garber Chevrolet Midland

407 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 13, 2017

I have purchased many cars over my lifetime and this is by far the best experience I have had. Justin was very personable and polite. He sat us down and... ask what we were looking for in a car, he allowed us to take a Traverse home over night and told us to put some miles on it, so we could get a feel for how it drove. He was very patient with us as we kept changing our minds on color, style and interior. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and I will recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone that is looking to get a new or used car.

Stacyann, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Garber Chevrolet! Thank you again for taking th...e time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

June 4, 2017

Leased a 2015 Malibu for THREE years. Have driven less than 14K miles since leasing because of family concerns. Therefore, Malibu did not need serving... (grease, oil, filter) as often. Recently, to keep the two y/o vehicle in good shape, thought GOF might be a good idea. Took it in for GOF (last of four w/ lease) on 6/1/17 to find that GOF was not covered--two year period had elapsed. (A couple weeks too late) My surprise!--should have read the fine print or brought it in a couple weeks earlier! A $44 lesson!!

Hello Joe, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do fo...r you.

June 2, 2017

dealer resolved a problem with the back up camera. Now we have a problem with the lock on the driver side door.

Hello Marcia, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do... for you.

May 26, 2017

I was very satisfied with my car shopping experience at Garber Chevrolet Midland. My salesman, Dan Tomaszewski was very helpful in explaining the car... to me and giving me the best deal possible. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and very concerned with making sure this was the car for my needs. After the sale was completed and I returned to pick up my car, he sat in the car with me and explained how everything worked and made sure I was comfortable driving off the lot and knowing how operate all the "bells and whistles" on the car. I would definitely buy from Garber Midland again and would have no problem referring this dealership to others.

Barbara, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Garber Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take car...e!

May 20, 2017

I bought a preowned car from Garber Chevrolet and worked with Sam on finding the perfect car. He was very helpful, answered all our questions, and provided... excellent service. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle to check out Garber.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your pos...itive experience. Have a great day!

May 18, 2017

Garber Chevrolet took good care of me while my truck was in for two recalls.

Richard, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Garber Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take car...e!

March 29, 2017

Dan and Kole were Excellent and make Garber customer service shine!!!

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Joe. We always love to receive great feedback.

January 15, 2017

I was lucky enough to have parents who bought my first car in high school. It was a 1999 VW bug! Unfortunately, the problems it presented were too great... for even my mechanic savvy dad to fix. My mom got an email from the wonderful Justin Jarman, coincidentally, the same day my bug could no longer be driven. She called him while I was in class and by the time I came home, Justin had pulled a car for me and we were on our way to look at it. I drove the Pontiac G6 and fell in love! For a full time college student, the price seemed a bit scary, however, Justin broke down the payments a way I could understand. I was able to afford a great, safe car and I couldn't be happier! It was a quick and enjoyable experience with Justin and Garber in Midland!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. We always want you to feel this way after a purchase. Drive safe and see you on the road!

December 23, 2016

Dan went all out and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the right vehicle for our needs thanks dan we love our traverse. It fits our needs perfectly.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, William And Marla. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

December 22, 2016

I've never bought a car over the internet before but Melissa and Brent made it very simple. They took care of everything! I love my Mazda. I live in... Ann Arbor and enjoyed the drive up north to Midland to pick up the car and deliver my trade-in.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and an overall stress-free experience! Thank you so much for your ...kind review. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!