• Wonderful CarBuying Experience

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Patricia! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

I worked with JimFlannigan who listened to what I wanted and was responsive to our needs. He was never pushy and was very patient oath me as I changed my mind a couple of times about what I wanted. When I picked up the car, he made sure it had a full tank of gas- classy touch that many other dealers don't bother with. I also appreciated him ordering mats for my new vehicle. I can understand why my parents only do business with Gateway! We will try Gateway before other dealerships in the future.

• Service

Great. Good price and timely service. Would be even better if you had Saturday hours

Ann, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• My first service on new vehicle

Very pleased with the service, price and timeliness of work completion.

Very pleased with the service, price and timeliness of work completion.

• Burlington, Vermont

I had an outstanding experience dealing with Gateway motors not only buying my Lincoln but the service and working with their executive staff.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Lloyd! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Good service. Great front desk.

There were communication problems in providing or understanding the work request. After that was resolved the service was done quickly. The front desk was a pleasure to work with both in making the appointment and following up on the Hyundai MPG Settlement.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Mark! At Gateway Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Excellent service

This was only for putting snow tires on the vehicle replacing the normal tires. Gateway got me in quickly and finished the job quickly. They also washed and vacuumed my vehicle above and beyond my expectation.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Kevin! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Easy to do business here

Very easy dealing with seasoned sales staff, and willing to negotiate to a fair deal.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Tyler! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Review

Friendly personnel and the work was done on time. Check out did not include any reference to credits earned. I find that frustrating.

• car service

great. fast service, friendly staff, clean facility, fair price

great. fast service, friendly staff, clean facility, fair price

• Terry Melendy

Very nice job done , my look the same on the inside as when i dropped it off.

Very nice job done , my look the same on the inside as when i dropped it off.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Terry! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!