New 855-607-3411 Dealer Website
Used 855-706-3557 Email Dealer
Service 888-275-1546

Average based on 77 reviews.
  • Wonderful CarBuying Experience

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Patricia! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

I worked with JimFlannigan who listened to what I wanted and was responsive to our needs. He was never pushy and was very patient oath me as I changed my mind a couple of times about what I wanted. When I picked up the car, he made sure it had a full tank of gas- classy touch that many other dealers don't bother with. I also appreciated him ordering mats for my new vehicle. I can understand why my parents only do business with Gateway! We will try Gateway before other dealerships in the future.

• car service

great. fast service, friendly staff, clean facility, fair price

great. fast service, friendly staff, clean facility, fair price

• Terry Melendy

Very nice job done , my look the same on the inside as when i dropped it off.

Very nice job done , my look the same on the inside as when i dropped it off.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Terry! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• EASY PEASY!!

SMOOTH BUYING EXPERIENCE, GOOD COMMUNICATION!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience here at Gateway Motors! Safe travels!

• No hassle car buying

Great experience. Staff was friendly, informed and helpful. It was a pleasure to work with Bob Buckman and Ray. No high pressure. Went the extra mile. Even ordered a cargo mat for me and filled the car with gas.

• Love the Lariat

Everyone did an awesome job. Dick is always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to all

We appreciate your positive feedback, Linda! Don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Great people

Fred is great! Andy & Dick are also the best! Keep up the good work!

Fred is great! Andy & Dick are also the best! Keep up the good work!

• Annual Servicing and State Inspection

I am always treated very nicely by the service department; they are very helpful and explain everything to me thoroughly I appreciate this as I am not a car person or mechanically inclined. I also strongly believe your service department folks are very honest and I trust them. Your waiting room is clean and comfortable with nice amenities (coffee, work station, TV). But, the door leading into the service department has a very bad squeak which goes on for several seconds when the door opens and then begins to close. That is just a very minor thing, and I only want to comment on it, not complain. I am in whole very satisfied with my experiences with the Gateway Hyundai service department. Patrick Sims Windsor VT

We are so glad that you found our team to be knowledgeable and professional, Patrick. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to be of service for many years to come.

• Excellent service!

We purchased a Lincoln MKX....this is our second car we have purchased through Gateway and with Jim Flanagan. Our expirience again was excellent! Laid back, no funny business or uneccassary sales pitches and overall just an easy transaction. I reccomend Gateway to enyine and everyone I know looking for a great car and a lifelong dealer relationship.

• GREAT SERVICE

Great service, fast, Loaners, Friendly, Go out of their way to assure satisfaction. Great Dealership, Great Staff

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thanks again for the great review of Gateway Motors!