Bill Dodge Kia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

Funny thing happens to my wife when she comes here
    November 13, 2017

We brought my wife's 2016 Kia Soul in for a new sticker, she took one look in the show room, bam!!!She took the new 2017 Soul+ for a quick test drive,... with Robert Labbe helping us out, and also Jim Craves who has helped us out many times before. We decided to give it 24 hours of thought, but we knew we would buy it, haaaa!!!!It is our fourth purchase here, best sales people, service dept., fianance, all of them. We send our friends over all the time!!!Never any pressure, and all of our questions answered in a timely fashion.We really love Bill Dodge Kia!!!!!!

Good morning Keith and Kathy, and thank you for your kind words. We always enjoy working with you and appreciate your business!

3rd Kia from Bill Dodge Westbrook
    October 3, 2017

We had specific wants and "don't wants'. Although they did not have a Sorento on the lot to meet our specifications, Andrew Whittaker searched and fou...nd a couple of vehicles for our consideration. Andrew patiently listened to us and thoroughly answered all of our questions. He was courteous,supportive, never pressured us, and gave us all the information we needed to make our selection. We highly recommend Andrew, his team and Bill Dodge Kia of Westbrook.

2017 KIA FORTE
    July 12, 2017

The experience dealing with Bill Dodge KIA and Jim Craves was very pleasant . We are extremely happy with our new car.

Love my new car!!
    July 5, 2017

Wonderful people /dealership! Really can't say enough about my experience; Andrew, sales manager, Jim who helped me find my car and Sandy in finance. ...If you are looking for a new or used car this is the place to.go!

Great experience all around!
    July 2, 2017

Buying a new Kia Soul was a great experience at Rowe Kia in Westbrook Maine. First of all, it took way less time than I thought it would and they were... so easy to work with. I got a great vehicle and the process was both painless and positive. Thank you so much for the help.

Sold me the wrong car
    June 14, 2017

They sold me the wrong trim level of the car and I had to wait another day , costing me time and money, as I depend on my car for work.

Hello - We would like to get some more information regarding your experience at Bill Dodge Kia. It is our goal to provide you with excellent customer ...service. If you could provide us with your name, who you worked with while purchasing your vehicle and the dates you were here, we would be happy to try and resolve any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused and do hope you reach out. Please feel free to call (207)854-3200 at any time. Thank you.

Leasing a 2017 Kia Sorento
    June 10, 2017

Loving my 2017 Kia Sorento!!! Thank you to Andrew Whittaker, Jim Craves and Tony. Great teamwork Bill Dodge Kia! 10's all around!!!

2017 Kia Sorento SX
    June 3, 2017

Smooth buying process with Jim. He found my specific model in NY, and made sure it made it here on time and helped negotiate the details! Third Kia bo...ught from Jim and Bill Dodge Kia. Great people, great service.

Great sales experience. Fourth car bought . A++++
    May 19, 2017

Fourth experience and third KIA that we have done business with Bill Dodge. Great experience all the way though the process. A very experienced tea...m from start to finish.

Bill Dodge Kia,Westbrook
    April 5, 2017

Jim was a great guy to work with! Made getting our new car a very relaxed experience and not a stressful hassle! Everything went smoothly and fairly q...uickly. Thanks Jim!

Bill Dodge Kia