• 2017 KIA FORTE

The experience dealing with Bill Dodge KIA and Jim Craves was very pleasant . We are extremely happy with our new car.

• Love my new car!!

Wonderful people /dealership! Really can't say enough about my experience; Andrew, sales manager, Jim who helped me find my car and Sandy in finance. If you are looking for a new or used car this is the place to.go!

• Great experience all around!

Buying a new Kia Soul was a great experience at Rowe Kia in Westbrook Maine. First of all, it took way less time than I thought it would and they were so easy to work with. I got a great vehicle and the process was both painless and positive. Thank you so much for the help.

• Sold me the wrong car

They sold me the wrong trim level of the car and I had to wait another day , costing me time and money, as I depend on my car for work.

Hello - We would like to get some more information regarding your experience at Bill Dodge Kia. It is our goal to provide you with excellent customer service. If you could provide us with your name, who you worked with while purchasing your vehicle and the dates you were here, we would be happy to try and resolve any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused and do hope you reach out. Please feel free to call (207)854-3200 at any time. Thank you.

• Leasing a 2017 Kia Sorento

Loving my 2017 Kia Sorento!!! Thank you to Andrew Whittaker, Jim Craves and Tony. Great teamwork Bill Dodge Kia! 10's all around!!!

• 2017 Kia Sorento SX

Smooth buying process with Jim. He found my specific model in NY, and made sure it made it here on time and helped negotiate the details! Third Kia bought from Jim and Bill Dodge Kia. Great people, great service.

• Great sales experience. Fourth car bought . A++++

Fourth experience and third KIA that we have done business with Bill Dodge. Great experience all the way though the process. A very experienced team from start to finish.

• Bill Dodge Kia,Westbrook

Jim was a great guy to work with! Made getting our new car a very relaxed experience and not a stressful hassle! Everything went smoothly and fairly quickly. Thanks Jim!

• 2016 Kia Forte5

We are thrilled with our new 2016 Kia Forte5 and with the service we received at Bill Dodge Kia, Westbrook.

• 2016 Kia Soul

My salesman was excellent! He and the sales Manager worked to make our payments within our set budget,