• 2016 Kia Forte5

We are thrilled with our new 2016 Kia Forte5 and with the service we received at Bill Dodge Kia, Westbrook.

• 2016 Kia Soul

My salesman was excellent! He and the sales Manager worked to make our payments within our set budget,

• Thrilled with 2017 Kia Sportage

As most people are extremely skeptical and stressed thinking about dealing with vehicle purchases, mine was a very positive experience. I was apprehensive and ready for battle, but I cannot say enough about my buying experience. The salesperson, Don, was a kind, personable man. He, the general manager, Todd and finance person, Sandra were a pleasure to deal with. The best thing is I love my 2017 Kia Sportage. I have always owned coupes but finally decided that an SUV was the sensible way to go. ...the best decision I ever made.

• John was wonderful to work with!!

It was great to work with John Conover on the purchase of our second Kia. We were able to tell him exactly what we wanted in a vehicle,and go to the dealership when the Kia Sorento arrived. All the negotiations had been completed in advance through emails, making the car buying experience pleasurable. I would recommend John and the entire Kia dealership for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Bill Dodge Kia

Mike Tambone our Salesmen was excellent to work with and was very helpful and understanding in what we wanted in the Kia Sorento. Easiest buying experience in all my years buying cars. Highly recommended using him to buy your next car!

• Brittany is the best!

We had a wonderful experience working with Brittany Hale at the Kia in Westbrook. She worked overtime with us to identify the car we wanted at a price that worked. The whole dealership was great to work with and we were very pleased with our experience... and we love our new Kia!

• Patient and accommodating sales staff

Mike T. Was excellent to work with. He was both patient and attentive to my needs. I have bought over 20 brand new vehicles for my business and Mike is one of the most gracious salesperson I ever dealt with. Thanks Bill Dodge

• Bill Dodge Kia

I have always had terrific experiences with Bill Dodge, both sales and service. I was torn between buying another Kia and buying with a different brand and it was the great experiences with this dealership which broke the tie.

• Bill Dodge Kia

I had a very pleasant sales experience. they answered my questions and I felt I received a great deal, based on my pre buy research

• Great new car buying experience

After dealing with a number of car dealers in the Portland area my wife and I settled on Bill Dodge Kia of Westbrook to make our purchase. The salesman we worked with, Don, was a great change of pace from all of the others we had seen. He allowed us to take our time. At no point did we feel pressured to make a purchase on the spot (something we felt pressured to do at almost every other dealership we went to). The entire process from start to finish was low key and actually enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone that I knew that was looking to make a new car purchase.