Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Love Silverados

I have bought three Silverados since 2000. I have always received great service. I will continue to patronize Quirk Chevrolet.

• Great service, in and out.

Brought my car in for it's first oil change and tire rotation. They got the car in on time and finished when they said they would. The technician, Matt Skillin, did an excellent job.

• 2016 Chevy Trax

My experience was great with no sales pressure. My questions were answered and the process explained thoroughly which made me feel very comfortable with Stuart Taylor who really held my hand thru this process. He took his time with me and made sure I understood all the processes. He was very patient and stayed on top of things from beginning to end. CLH

• 2015 Silverado from Quirk Portland

I had a great experience at Quirk in Portland. Joshua Skehan was great to work with, he was able to get me the Silverado I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. In addition, he was very helpful getting me set up with the MyLink and OnStar applications on my phone. In addition, Kaleigh in your Finance Office was very helpful too. Great Service all around!

• Great Service

I'm always impressed with the service department: they almost always charge less than I expect (don't push things that aren't needed), they are speady with repairs/service, and I like the way they give suggestions as to what service might be needed next, and so on. Great job.