Rowe Ford Lincoln

(4.8) 1185 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1185 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rowe Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great leasing experience at Rowe Hyundai

I just leased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport from Keith at Rowe Hyundai, and I'm very pleased with the experience and the car. Keith found exactly the ca...r I wanted with the right set of features, and got me a fair lease price. I love my Sonata and will definitely go back to Rowe for future leases/purchases. I can't think of anything that I could complain about, it was just a good experience and outcome. Even though Rowe is not the nearest Hyundai dealer to my house, the shopping/buying experience was much better than it was at the closest dealership. Rowe was well worth the extra 15 minute drive.

• Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

On 12/19/2017 my son and I escaped a roll over crash uninjured. I knew if I was ever going to drive again, I needed to feel safe. I didn???t have a hu...ge budget but I knew I needed something reliable and with 4WD. After weeks of no luck, I got in touch with Ed. I finally had the perfect car the very next day. He helped find a car that met each one of my needs and made me feel safe enough to drive again! Thanks again Ed!!!

• Excellent experience

I bought a new Hyundai Tucson at Rowe Westbrook a couple of months ago and it was a great experience. Prior to this, I had used their Service Departme...nt which is also good. Jim Mathews was my salesperson. I went and test drove one Tucson, and then a few days later, returned and test drove a different model, and bought the Tucson Value model. The day after my first test drive, Jim called to see if I had questions, and I told him that I needed some time. When I returned he had the second vehicle ready for me to test drive, and allowed me to go on my own. That really allowed me to drive and make a decision. After we settled on a price, I was not happy with the amount that they offered me for my trade-in, so Jim "went to bat" for me with the sales manager, and they gave me what I asked. Thereafter, it was a very quick path through the paperwork. I love my vehicle and Jim has called me to check if I am happy with my purchase. This was a pleasant and satisfying experience.

• Consistently Great Service ??? Going on 7 Years

I purchased a new Sonata in 2012 (from Jason Burns) and have had all my service done at Rowe since. The Rowe team has always done excellent work: ti...mely, reasonably priced, and very helpful. For example, on my most recent visit (last Friday) I was informed that I will need new brake pads soon ??? and the service department will be sending me a reminder, just as they have consistently over the years whenever the car was due for service. I very much appreciate those reminder calls. I usually see Sharon Crossman when I come in, and Sharon always provides a first class service experience. Last Friday I was with Josh Blanchard and received the same first class treatment. My compliments and appreciation to the Rowe Team! You are consistently delivering 5-star service. Gregg Ginn

• Great service

This is my second lease through Kyle and he has been nothing but great throughout them both. Every vehicle has been so perfect for what I needed at th...e time thanks to Kyle!

• Hyundai Accent 2017

This is my 3 . Hyundai, I've always liked them . Thank you. I'll be looking to do service with you people, in the next 10 tears or more.

• Thanks

I had a service issue with my new car, however the sales team, general manager and owner accepted responsibility and gave me another car. Ultimately, ...I am pleased with my experience.

• Awesome guys over at Rowe

I had a rough day finding out my old car needed to be replaced and just begun a new car search. I saw a Fiesta that might work so i stopped by Rowe. A... super nice guy named Jim went on a test drive with me. The deal on the car was really good and it was perfect for commuting to work. He showed me all the cool features and ran me through Ford's good warrentees. Which really put my mind at ease buying a newer car. Will was excellent getting me through the financing part. Its alot of documents to run through which he was very thorough and organized. Overall i had a great experience there and will be back in the future.

• My review

The excellent service department employees are the reason I returned to Rowe. The 100000 mile warranty is why I purchased a Hyundai rather than Escape..., Forester, or RAV4.

Overall Experience

• Stress is gone for the new year!!!!!!!

Every person at Rowe Hyundai listened to our situation and knew exactly the answers and most beneficial solution in solving our dilemma. We cannot T...hank Jim and Ray enough for all their kind help and assistance during our visit to Rowe Hyundai

Rowe Ford Lincoln