Average based on 4 reviews.
  • 2ND PURCHASE

Recently bought our 2nd car from NormanDavid. Good price on the Mercury Sable. Very happy with the service department. Highly recommend.

• super easy to deal with!!

went in to buy a used vehicle, came away with a different vehicle then what we were looking looking at. Best experience I have had in a long time.Thank You!

• AMAZING TEAM !!!

First of all EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP AND STAFF!!!! Just driving by looking for a store, stopped in to check out a really sharp looking vehicle that caught my eye, parked up near the road, it was a red with chrome trim, tinted windows. A guy came out, John aka "Gordo" and he had asked me some questions, told me it was a 2011 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD, I was very curious and asked him alot of questions, I told him that it had caught my attention and had to stop. He had told me all about the car, the awards it had won, all the features it had, and that it was in the super bowl on one of the commercial adds. I was very impressed, he said do you want to take it for a drive, I said sure. From that point on I wanted that car, it had more options than I could expect in a vehicle, and a great price! I remember I kept thinking, this is a Suzuki??? I was a Toyota owner and very quickly I was falling out of love with my car. I went back in from my test drive and was ready to talk a deal. I wanted THAT Kizashi none of the others, that one! The financial part went very smooth, Judy was very honest with me and upfront too, the only thing is, I didnt buy the 2011 Kizashi, I bought brand new "2012" there were rebates and better interest rates if I bought new, also they gave me a great price on my trade, way better then I thought I would get. I bought a Red 2012 Kizashi GTS Sport AWD I had them tint the windows and put the rain guards on, with those added feature services, I still made out on the deal with my rebates. They are a great dealer, very informed about all there vehicles, very friendly too, I felt at home not at a dealership! We will definitely buy more vehicles in the future from them!

• Suzuki is NO 1 In my book

Since 2008 I have bought 4 Suzuki's from Norman David. I bought a 2008 SX 4 and now have a 2012 SX 4. I also bought a 2010 Grand Vitara Limited and traded that for a 2011 MRZ 4 Equator only because I needed a truck more than an SUV. I have owned trucks for 35 years and this Equator is one of the best trucks I've ever owned. The truck is for our weekend camping and pleasure . The SX 4 is for my every day use and one great vehicle. I put 84K miles on my 2008 in less than 3 years and never had one single problem. The gas mileage on the 2012 is always around 30MPG. I probably wouldn't buy another vehicle from anywhere else. Don Desilets/Lyman Maine.