Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC

498 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2020

I go to Wayne Konz when it is time to lease a car as he is a sales person I can trust. He takes the time to patiently answer all my questions and does... his best to get a car that fits my needs. He doesn't pressure me to lease or purchase, which is why I will always go back to Vern Eide.

February 10, 2020

Bryce has been great to work with! He was attentive and worked hard to help me get the vehicle I need without any pressure to purchase something I didn't... want either.

February 10, 2020

We were very satisfied with the service we received when we purchased our new pickup. Bryce was very good at finding the right truck for us. Levi was very... easy to work with for the final "deal" and was quick to complete all the paperwork. Will definitely come back to see Bryce when we are in the market for a new ride.

February 10, 2020

Ryan made time on a busy Saturday to sit with my husband and I and truly talk about what we were looking for for a new family vehicle as well as our best... options with our previous vehicle and the best way to "tackle" a loan and monthly payment. I cannot express enough how much we appreciated the honest hard work he did to make sure we chose our best option for our budget and family. We highly recommend Ryan! He has experience, patience, and a fun personable personality!

January 30, 2020

Pete is a awesome guy! He has helped me with my car so many times and I am always beyond happy every time. Pete also helped me find a great salesman (literally... went and found him) when I traded my car which I was more than grateful for the help.

January 23, 2020

The sales people and the service department are both great. I have taken my vehicles there in the past to get serviced, and always have excellent service.... The sales department was great too.

January 8, 2020

Went car shopping with the idea, we weren't going to buy anything. Most of the time if we see a sales person in the lot walking toward us we act like we... don't see them & drive off. Bryce was walking across the lot & we stopped & visited with him.Ronnie told him up front he never checked out Vern Eide website & we were looking at other deals. But Bryce & him just clicked. Bryce was very helpful & showed us several vehicles. Never once pushed us into anything, let us take our time & look around at different vehicles. In the end we bought our 1st vehicle from Vern Eide. Vern Eide is lucky to have an employee like Bryce. Ron & Robin Mashek

January 4, 2020

Cody is a very personable, friendly sales professional who made our search for a quality used car an enjoyable experience. I would feel comfortable sending... friends/family his way. Thank You!

January 2, 2020

Bryce was very helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for me. He showed me my options and allowed me to choose the best vehicle for me. His humor and witty... personality made purchasing my vehicle a fun time.

December 26, 2019

We had a great buying/trading experience. Trevan Brown and the whole Vern Eide team worked very hard to make our trade a go. We got a nice new vehicle... and the process was very smooth. We could tell the Vern Eide team valued our time and our business.