Prime Motor Cars

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• CPO Mercedes
    March 14, 2018

I purchased CPO vehicle from this dealership. Excellent communication. Process was very easy and smooth. The person I worked with - Spencer - was very... helpful during every step of the process. Great experience.

Thanks
    March 29, 2018

Scott Joys was very helpful and provided great service when my car was towed into his dealership with a flat tire. He kept me informed and got me back... on the road. It was great service from the dealership even though was not the dealership I usually have my service done. Thanks again!

Matthew
    March 9, 2018

Tony Fennell was great and helped me through the process well! He was helpful getting the right services to me that I needed. He listened and responde...d well..

Sandra Tholl
    November 1, 2017

Sandra sold me the vehicle and she was terrific to deal with. Second one we bought.service department is efficient and good service.

Ms. Hall
    October 20, 2017

I went in for scheduled service and told I needed new tires and that they just happened to be having a sale. I just purchased this car one year ago .... I questioned the service manager who wasn't sure if it was one or two tires that needed to be replaced. All in all-way too early to need new tires. Realize that when you drive in for service and have 3 people waiting on you that you are paying through the nose. Although we really like our car, I would not recommend using this dealership for service. This is my 5th Mercedes and have never found service at any dealerships I have dealt wth anything but outstanding.

Great Price and Service
    May 14, 2017

I'd been in the market for a new Mercedes SL-450 and had done a lot of research on the car and market prices. I'd contacted about 10 different Merce...des dealerships located within about 150 miles of the Boston area (MA, CT, NY, ME). While all dealerships replied, only about 1/2 put any significant effort into earning my business.....most used it as a phone lead or hook to trying to get you to come in as opposed to really working with you remotely. I was very impressed with Jeff M's response which also included a personalized video tour of the car and road test. He was also good at following up and working with me on pricing. As a result, I took a trip up to the dealership in Maine and was able to get a great deal on the car. They also saved me a trip back by doing all the paperwork remotely and dropping the car off at my door in Massachusetts about 90 miles away. I'd highly recommend buying from Jeff and the team at Prime Motor Cars' Mercedes-Benz dealership.

great service. fair price
    January 17, 2016

easiest auto lease process i've ever had. picked up our return & delivered car to our door. seemless, courteous, fair pricing. thanks

great experience----twice
    April 24, 2015

Have bought 2 cars (one new, one used ) from Asim. He and the dealership were extremely polite and professional. No haggling, just above board, straig...ht forward, fair deals for both sides. We live in MA, and they delivered both cars. Great expereince, highly recommend

Personalized buying experience
    June 24, 2014

After thorough research, I settled on a specific model of the Mercedes Benz 350ML. I visited the Prime dealership in Hyannis and through the diligent ...and artful acquisition process of my sales coordinator, Len Giatas, I was able to purchase a car that exceeded my expectations! Len came up with options and ideas that I had not previously considered and patiently provided feedback in the decision-making process. Len and Chad made the purchase/finance process stressless and a last minute transaction with Frank with another vehicle was seamless. The entire process was punctuated with professionalism, thoughtfulness, and insightfulness. I enthusiastically recommend Len and the entire team at Prime Mercedes in Hyannis!

Prime saved the day!
    February 7, 2014

I looked everywhere for a GL350 and after a long search and some inappropriate sales behavior at the other local dealers around Boston, found myself a...t Prime. The sales staff and management at Prime were professional, honest, and dedicated to helping me find exactly what I wanted. They appropriately set expectations for timing of delivery of my new vehicle and were available any time of the day or evening to answer questions. Once the car arrived (ahead of schedule) they bent over backwards to meet my time constraints (many) and were flexible and understanding when I had to change our planned meetings. I would not go anywhere else for my auto purchases... from now on, I'm a prime loyal customer!

Prime Motor Cars