Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 19, 2020

They sold me a lifetime warranty when I bought my Durango. Little did I know that they would constantly delay repairs and treat you like you don't exist... when your car is in for service. Current repair is at 2.5 weeks and still no expected completion date. DON'T BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!!

July 17, 2020

We are from out of state. We saw a pickup truck on Al Deeby's web site that looked really nice and reasonably priced. We called salesman, John Parry... for information . John was very helpful and professional. The truck seemed just right for us. John answered all of our questions and worked with us as we were getting out of state financing arranged. He even had a driver meet us at the Detroit airport the day of purchase. John along with Allison Cartier walked us through getting the out of state title work papers in order and everything went smoothly at the NC DMV. All I can say is, "It was worth the trip" Thank you John, Allison and Mike, our driver, for a great experience. The truck is perfect for us!

• March 19, 2019

Overall purchase experience excellent. Jim White was very easy to work with, very knowledgeable and helpful and explained the entire process as we progressed.... Allison handled the paper work and was knowledgeable and helpful.

May 4, 2020

service manager was very rude i had my jeep there for check engine light and plate light and they told me drop it off have it back same day and 4 days... later and i had to call to find out about it i was told by service that they would call me and i had to call them they never called me i had to call them everyday and then i was told i was to demanding because i wanted my vehicle back and when i called to talk to Mr Deeby he did not even call me can not call me back you think i will recomend this dealership think again what a bunch of jerks

May 2, 2020

1 of the worst services I have ever experienced! If I could give no star I would. Trying to find out prices, good luck! They don't call you back. You have... to call them. EVERYTIME! That just the tip of the iceberg I'm not gonna keep rambling on.

December 31, 2019

Blake is very knowledgeable and made for a great experience Would rate him best salesmen I have ever had Have bought leased many vehicles over the years... and always dreaded the process Can say that you have a winner on your team with Blake

December 6, 2019

While the salesman Nick Rowe was very good to deal with, the overall experience was negative due to the length of time to complete the process of buying... a new car. First, I had to wait over 90 minutes to see finance (there was only one person in finance). Then had to wait over an additional hour because the vehicle was not ready. I had made an appointment to prevent this type of wasted time. This to me is a lack of management and is not acceptable, especially when I was seeing at least 10 other employees doing nothing at all times.

June 24, 2019

Beware! They treat you great when buying but you better hope that you never need service. Unresponsive. Long delays. Poor organization. Lack of remorse.... Stay away!!!

February 4, 2019

Driving in the rain and suddently wipers got stuck. The service departmant was closing and they still told me to come in. I was panicked because it was... raining and couldn’t see very well. They installed a part which fixed the problem! You don’t find service like this today. Everyone was nice and on the ball. Thank you!!

January 22, 2019

Good experience! Highly recommend! Positive experience from beginning to end. Very happy with the quality of the product. Very friendly people and easy... to work with.