Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2.8
  • Good follow through on a used car.

Overall my experience was very good. I called on a used car and spoke with Bobby. He returned my calls and answered all my question. I also had some communications with manager Kevin who also was professional. I am extremely happy with my new used car and had a good experience at Al Deeby.

• 5 speed passat

They did not know about vehicle and had not repaired it. I took it and got evaluation and made offer based on that.

• Excellent service

Not pushy at all and very knowledgeable. Will definitely be back for our next lease.

• Great Overall Experience

Just bought a used vehicle from Kevin Ellis. Can't say enough about the entire process. He was extremely polite and never pushy. He was transparent throughout the process and was great at communicating through a title issue with the original title holder. Kevin did everything to make me a happy customer. The finance manager was just as polite and not pushy with add ons either. Very impressed with Kevin and Al Deeby Chrysler Jeep Dodge

• Responsive and ready to make a deal

No games. They offered me a good price on my trade-in from the start, not the usual low ball offer then inch up from there.

• Service

Great service. Fast and Friendly. Comfortable waiting area with snacks and beverages.

• Friendly company

They were friendly & made us feel comfortable. But though I only came to see one vehicle they didn't offer any others for me to test drive. My mind was set on a Hyundai but I would have welcomed another make if they would have offered...seeing that I drove 2 hours to get there. They did however direct me to another Hyundai dealership 15 minutes away so that my trip wasn't wasted. Only problem was that the dealership only sold new vehicles. So now, not only did I waste 2 hours, but I also wasted an extra 15 minutes out of my way. But it was still nice for them to offer I guess.

• Horrible Service Department - don't go there!

The service department at this dealership is HORRIBLE! You wait over an hour for a simple oil change and on a recent (my LAST) visit I told them I had to leave by a certain time. An hour and 20 minutes later I go to the service desk to see if my car was ready and it was still sitting there! Hadn't been touched. Management shows a complete disregard to their customers time and clearly aren't concerned with repeat business. I purchased 2 cars there but will take my business elsewhere from now on.

• Terrible Customer Service & Buying Process

I was attempting to buy a used vehicle from Al Deeby in early 2016. After a test drive, I left the dealership to conduct more research. After deciding that I wanted to purchase the vehicle - I called the rep to make an appointment and prepare paperwork to buy the car. I drove 45 minutes back to the dealership to buy the car (I was already pre-approved for a loan). Upon arrival, they noted that another buyer had arrived 15 minutes before me and wanted to buy the car. The issue arose when they indicated "You have to wait for the other buyer's loan application to get approved , andddddd you have to fill one out as well. Whoever get's done first wins the car." After the initial SHOCK, my sales rep told me that the loan guy was refusing to run my app (remember that I already came in pre-approved from another lender.) I remained calm and asked the manager about this flawed process, and they simply said this is our system and we wish you would have bought it the first time you were here, and it doesn't matter if you have an appointment we don't hold vehicles. They didn't offer me water, nor did they attempt to find a similar vehicle for me to buy. Whatever you do, take it from me ..... please do your homework and listen to reviews from others and their experience. The WORST dealership I've ever had the displeasure of working with. Al Deeby provided the worst car buying experience of my life, I wish I would have read the reviews before wasting time and energy. Good luck!

Good Morning, I am very sorry to hear that your experience with our dealership was not ideal. If at all possible, we would like to schedule a time to discuss this matter with you and figure out what went wrong. Please send me an email to fmangone@aldeeby.com; or, if it is more convenient for you, feel free to call me at 248 620.0800 so that we can analyze this unfortunate situation at length. Again, I apologize for your undesirable experience and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Fiori Mangone, Sales Manager, Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• repairs

Unfriendly techs doing check-in. on pick up no one was there so another tech threw me keys said your car is out side. The car still had dirty parts in front seat and dirty seat cover and floor cover. charged me 55 dollars to tell me that the door lock is broken(really) and whole unit needs replacement for another 280 dollars!

GregW, I am very sorry to hear that your experience with our dealership was not ideal. If at all possible, we would like to schedule a time to discuss this matter with you and figure out what went wrong. Please send me an email to gkrause@aldeeby.com; or, if it is more convenient for you, feel free to call me at 248.620.0800 so that we can analyze this unfortunate situation at length. Again, I apologize for your undesirable experience and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, George Krause, Service Director, Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram