New 866-963-7472
Used 855-875-7877 Email Dealer
Service 866-525-7117

• Clason's: Excellent Experience

Purchased a new Acadia, great experience, good to deal with, always fair trade in offers, excellent staff in every department, always willing to get the exact vehicle you are looking for. We will be back again when in need of another vehicle.

• Steven D. Becker, VP J. F. Brennan Co., Inc.

The staff operated in a professional manner and were very concerned about my satisfaction as a customer which was entirely refreshing. I would patronize this dealer again.

• my car being serviced.

thanks for working on my car. you do an awsome job!!! the people r so nice!!! from before i showed you that my power stearing light comes on at times then its ok. it might be low.

• Truck purchase

I am very pleased with my purchase of the new truck at Clason Buick. The salesmen Nathan Van Loon was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was a pleasure to work and seemed genuinely concerned about what I wanted and needed in a truck not just the sale. I will definitely recommend him and Clason to my friends.

• oil change

Got in on short notice. Quick service. No problems,

Got in on short notice. Quick service. No problems,

• Lorna L. Schini

Love Clason Dealership! We have worked with Tom G. in the past and really care for his knowledge and sales experience.

• Brake Repair

Did some shopping for new brakes and rotors at local mom & pop shops and I was suprised that MY dealership was actually cheaper than everyone else

• Clason Buick GMC Best in the Business!

Best Dealership bar none. They are always on top of their game and check everything over extremely carefully. Make you fell like family when you are there. I know I can trust their service center to do the correct repairs every time and never have to worry about them after I leave. O n a scale of 1-10 they are a 12!

• What ever you want it to be

Great service, great employees, great building. What else could be said. They said I needed at least 50 letters, hope this is enough

• 2017 GMC Canyon

Everyone at Clason made my vehicle buying experience easy. Thank you!!

Everyone at Clason made my vehicle buying experience easy. Thank you!!