• Trade-in/purchase of 2017 Canyon

My overall rating can only be 4 stars as trading in my 2015 Canyon was not something I planned. However since that vehicle was on it's 3rd power steering module in 34,500 miles, I could no longer trust it when making long distance trip, etc. Clason's were sympathetic to my situation and did all they could to make my trade-in on a 2017 Canyon less expensive and painless to me. Even with their help the whole transaction cost me over $10,000, a major unplanned expenditure as I'd expected to drive my 2015 at least another 50,000 miles.

• Super sales

Quality sales service volume and a call back to check on the truck superior

Quality sales service volume and a call back to check on the truck superior

• customer

people were friendly and waiting room was comfortable drinks such as water and juices available.

• John a Fan

Excellent customer service! They know you by name.

Excellent customer service! They know you by name.

• owner: Steven C Cooper

Overall service was good. I do not like filling these forms out. If service was not good, I would let you know!

• customer

I was very satisfied with the service done on my vehicle.

I was very satisfied with the service done on my vehicle.

• Thank you Clason!!

We had a great experience and continue to go back to Clason for each vehicle purchase. Thank you Nate!

• Recent Visit to Clason's service department

Clason service staff took care of a major problem (loss of power steering; replace power steering module--3rd one of these put in my 2015 Canyon) in less than 24 hours. The service manager has gone out of his way to help me with this major repair and it's associated aggravation. I'm sure my situation was also very frustrating to Clason's service department and they tried their best to make things easier on me.

• Clason Buick GMC

Hello all, we took are car in to be cleaned inside and out. Everything was done very well. thank you

• Service repair

Thanks for the great service repairing my tire with a slow leak. The tech found 3 problem areas. I appreciate the thorough exam and repair of my tire!