Brad's Cottage Grove Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

4.3
  • Customer service
    November 17, 2017

Tony Lefler is amaxing at his job , he was so knowledgeable and helpful I had to call him 3 times to explain to my husband what they were goin to be ...doing to fix my car he was very patient with me. Thankyou for having such a caring employee.

• Great place to buy a car!
    July 26, 2017

Buying our new car was so easy and stress free. Friendly people--no pressure. Wish we had gone here first.

• Exceptional Dealership
    June 19, 2017

We came to Brads a couple of years ago to purchase a truck. No pressure, asked questions to help us buy the correct truck for our needs and then treat...ed us with respect because my husband and I are both veterans. We have been back to this dealer and purchased two more vehicles. Would not think of going any where else.

• Exceptional Experience at Brad's Chevy
    June 3, 2017

There are only great things to say about our experience at Brad's Chevy Cottage Grove. Our salesman, Robbi, helped us find a truck that was everything... we had hoped for and more. He and the rest of the team at Brad's made the purchase experience extremely fair and easy. There was no pressure and the atmosphere was lighthearted and fun. The sales team went above and beyond expectation with answering our truck questions by taking a truck into the service department and showing us the outcome. Financing was quick and easy. Everybody we met was friendly, helpful, and eager to make our experience a happy one. We love our new truck and would recommend Brad's Chevy Cottage Grove to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle.

• What a great place!
    May 25, 2017

What a great experience! The moment we were greeted in the parking lot, I could tell this dealership was different than most. Our salesman, Shane, w...as great and did everything right in our book!! We haven't purchased a vehicle in years and it was a very pleasant experience.

• WISH THEY WERE HONEST IN THE BEGINNING
    November 14, 2016

So I was in the market for a car and I didn't have the greatest credit so I didn't expect to get approved then they called me and was like come down t...omorrow and I think we can get you financed the. I went there only to find out they were lying about me being approved and they said that there dealership sells at least 120 cars per month that's a lie because if it were true there building would be really nice but it's not it's garbage

• Great service--long-lasting car
    May 24, 2012

Thirteen years later, I am driving my Chevy Metro. No repair bills at all, just normal maintenance and the car still runs great and gives me 40 mpg. '...Wish somebody would make more Metros.

Brad's Cottage Grove Chevrolet