• 2017 Buick Envision

Denise Weber was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire purchase process. She assisted in all of the many setup options available on the new vehicle. The other staff were also very helpful and friendly during the purchase. Ken Engevold was also very helpful with all of the sales documents needed, and the financial setup of our loan.

Thank you Darrell and Judy! Enjoy your beautiful Envision and we are always here for all your service needs. Any questions we are just a phone call away.

• Number One in Mauston

Great service with a smile, professionalism, courtesy and dedication to ensuring the customer is fully satisfied. Lastly, you began this survey would be three questions. You lied which is uncharacteristic of GM. Because of this I will probably not participate in future surveys.

Robert, We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Kudick Chevrolet Buick. You mentioned that we lied. Is that us or Cars.com? If you have a concern we would like to be able to correct it. Please feel free to call us at 608-847-6324. We would like to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our service.

• Great service

Taking great care of my truck and doing a little extra to keep it nice. My vehicle was returned quickly and it looked great.

Devin, We pride ourselves on customer service. Thank you for your kind words and we are looking forward to be there for all your service and sales needs. Call us any time.

• Good service

Took longer than anticipated but was given a loaner for use over the weekend to repair the bug in my radio.

Donald, Thank you for your kind words. We are always here for you service and sales needs. Call us anytime!

• Always Excellent

Always accommodating! No surprise pricing! Excellent workmanship each time!

Always accommodating! No surprise pricing! Excellent workmanship each time!

Thank you Tina for your kind words. We are happy to hear that our service department is taking good care of you. We are here for all of your vehicle needs. Call us anytime! 608-847-6324.

• Older lady car

Worked with Denise for a car for my mother-in-law. Denise took very good care of her as she is 84 years old, and made the experience very pleasant

Terry, It was a pleasure working with both of you. I hope she will enjoy her Deville for many more years. Any questions call me anytime.

• Purchasing a Buick at Kudick's

I truly appreciate the time and effort that your team put into my purchase. Especially Ryan in sales and Ken in financing. All were professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Thanks for making our purchase comfortable

Bob, We are happy that you had a wonderful buying experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your Buick and we will continue to take care of your vehicle needs with our service department. Call us any time. Thank you again for your business.

• Excellent Customer Care,Speedy service, Recommend

Our air conditioning in our vehicle failed while vacationing in Wisconsin. Kudick Buick came to our rescue gave us excellent customer service and a speedy repair. We were able to enjoy our vacation knowing that our car was being taken care of.

Hi Carol, We are happy to hear that our service department took such great care of you and that you were able to enjoy your vacation. We are only a phone call away. Please consider us when you are in the market for a different vehicle. Thank you again!

• Looking for a convertible!

Excellent sales staff. Knowledgeable, personable, excellent customer service!

Excellent sales staff. Knowledgeable, personable, excellent customer service!

Elizabeth, Customer service is our number one concern. Please know that you will have that same type of care with our service department. Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the Kudick Chevrolet Buick Family.

• Time Savers

They pick up my vehicle from Reedsburg and bring it back....this save me over 2 hours each time I need an oil change or service.

Thank you again for loyalty to us. We are only a phone call away.

Thank you again for loyalty to us. We are only a phone call away.