New 866-302-7536 Dealer Website
Used 888-856-8394 Email Dealer
Service 888-637-2331

Average based on 11 reviews
  • Older lady car

Worked with Denise for a car for my mother-in-law. Denise took very good care of her as she is 84 years old, and made the experience very pleasant

Terry, It was a pleasure working with both of you. I hope she will enjoy her Deville for many more years. Any questions call me anytime.

• Purchasing a Buick at Kudick's

I truly appreciate the time and effort that your team put into my purchase. Especially Ryan in sales and Ken in financing. All were professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Thanks for making our purchase comfortable

Bob, We are happy that you had a wonderful buying experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your Buick and we will continue to take care of your vehicle needs with our service department. Call us any time. Thank you again for your business.

• Excellent Customer Care,Speedy service, Recommend

Our air conditioning in our vehicle failed while vacationing in Wisconsin. Kudick Buick came to our rescue gave us excellent customer service and a speedy repair. We were able to enjoy our vacation knowing that our car was being taken care of.

Hi Carol, We are happy to hear that our service department took such great care of you and that you were able to enjoy your vacation. We are only a phone call away. Please consider us when you are in the market for a different vehicle. Thank you again!

• Looking for a convertible!

Excellent sales staff. Knowledgeable, personable, excellent customer service!

Excellent sales staff. Knowledgeable, personable, excellent customer service!

Elizabeth, Customer service is our number one concern. Please know that you will have that same type of care with our service department. Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the Kudick Chevrolet Buick Family.

• Time Savers

They pick up my vehicle from Reedsburg and bring it back....this save me over 2 hours each time I need an oil change or service.

Thank you again for loyalty to us. We are only a phone call away.

Thank you again for loyalty to us. We are only a phone call away.

• Time Savers

Thank you Krystal for your kind words. We are very proud of our service department and we are happy to assist you in your vehicle needs. Thank you for your business.

• great sales person

Great place, sales person knows everything you need to know about vehicle, have bought several vehicles from her, and will buy from her again.

Thank you for business. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you in all of your vehicle needs. Any questions you can always reach us at 608-847-6324. Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicles!

• Kudick Chevrolet: Great buying experience

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your vehicle and the process went smooth for you. We are always here if you need us. Call us anytime.

We drove from Iowa, 2.5 hours away from Kudick dealership, to look at a used car. Started the process with Cars.com app on iPad. Worked with Denise via email and phone calls to handle all the particulars before our visit. The car met our needs and price range: Kudick was willing work with us on price. We are very happy with the vehicle. I would recommend others to purchase at Kudick.

• Great experience shopping for a new vehicle.

We are happy Greg found the perfect vehicle for you. Enjoy it and please see us for all your service needs.

Greg was great to work with. The dealership didn't have the exact vehicle we were looking for but Greg found the vehicle we wanted with all the options we wanted that same day!

• glenn car buyer

This was my fourth car form them in two years and will buy next from them, sales people are great

Thank you Glenn! We are happy to hear we are taking good care of you and your vehicle needs.