Pischke Nissan

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

Great buying experience
    December 4, 2017

Allix Whitt is wonderful. She answered all our questions and found us a great SUV for our family. She took the time to show us how to work all the ne...w gadgets in the vehicle. She even sat with our children while we signed the paperwork with Kristen. This was an awesome buying experience!

Run away!
    June 8, 2017

Car was not detailed but would be delivered in a week. Big surprise 2 weeks later the car is ready but can't find a driver. Wasted day off picking up ...car bought 2 weeks ago. What a bunch of jerks.

Excellent service, very satisfied!
    February 7, 2017

I recently purchased a use Nissan from salesman Jon Cook. I am incredibly happy with the vehicle, as well as the customer service I received. Jon was... very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. None of the cars on the lot at the time really fit what I was looking for so Jon worked with the general manager Travis to locate a vehicle with all of the options I wanted while staying within my budget. They really went out of their way to find me the perfect car! The process was quick, smooth, and easy! I highly recommend Pischke Motors to anyone in the car shopping market.

It Does Not Get Better Than This!
    June 26, 2015

I have been doing business with Pischke Nissan for almost 10 years. Service-wise, Josh and Michelle are absolutely at the top of their game - polite, ...professional, knowledgeable and HONEST! Never have I felt that the service or repair advice they gave me was incorrect or an attempt to sell me something that I didn't really need. They have consistently gone the extra mile when it has come to scheduling repairs, communicating costs and options, and delivering what they promised. This past week, my vehicle developed some serious mechanical problems that would have required a fairly costly repair. As the car had 104,000 miles on it already, I asked about the possibility of a trade-in and lease. Michelle referred me to Tyrone Poindexter, who gave me probably the single best sales experience I've ever had. In less than 48 hours, he ran the numbers, gave me two excellent options, both of which were within my budget, followed up every phone message and put me in a new vehicle in record time. Between the three of them - Josh, Michelle and Tyrone - they have bought my soul. :) As long as they stay with the dealership, I will always do business with Pischke. A shout-out as well to Laura the business manager and Jordan the "king of detailing" for their help.

Quick Service
    June 16, 2015

I made the apt the prior day and drove in the drive 10 mins early and I got right in they came out to me in my car and assisted me out and to the desk... and went over what I wanted done and answered my questions about if it is a 24 point inspection and she said yes they ck everything over. I waited like 35 minutes in a nice waiting room with cookies and water or coffee. When they came and got me they went over everything and even rotated my tires! I was impressed and I even got to use my Nissan points and it only cost me $13 bucs. I really recommend the Pischke Service department.

Very clean place ,very nice people , very helpful
    April 21, 2015

I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to go here very clean place very nice people .I love my car i Bought here. I would go here agai...n if I ever was looking for a car or truck again.

Hello Cathym, We always strive to give everyone the best experience possible, and be different than any other dealership out there. I will be happy to... share this with our management team. Pischke Motors Inc.

Enthusiasm
    April 21, 2015

A.J. was very knowledgeable regarding the features and operation of the vehicle we leased. He was willing to stay after hours to allow us to test driv...e and to explain our purchasing offers. He made it clear that he will make himself available to answer any questions we have regarding some of the newer technology the car features (and any other questions) after we drive off the lot. We may have to take him up on that!

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your experience at our dealership. I will pass your kind words onto our mana...gement team. If you have any questions please give us a call anytime. Thank you again, Pischke Motors Inc.

buying from Tyrone Poindexter
    April 6, 2015

The whole staff was great. I absolutely dislike car shopping but they made the day enjoyable. They worked well on meeting the price my husband wanted ...to spend, they were very helpful with the financing of the truck. Tyrone was a pleasure to have as a salesman he made us feel like family.

Hello Tim and Cindy Czappa, We are pleased to hear about your experience at our dealership. We strive to make everyone feel like family, and always h...ave a pleasant experience. We will make sure these kind words are passed on to our management team. Piscke Motors Inc.

great costumer service
    April 3, 2015

Friendly staff and costumer service us much better than last time I was at dealership went out of way to help find the best car for me

JR and JS, We are so happy to know that we were able to help you in finding the car that best fit your needs. Thank you for your kind words, Pischk...e Motors Inc.

New car purchase
    October 10, 2012

Terrible experience! Sale was full of eumpty promises.

Dear Customer, On behalf of the entire team here at Pischke we are sincerrely sorry about your experience with us at the dealership. We have reviewed ...your comments with management and the rest of the team in effort to avoid such an experience in the future. Please feel free to call us so we can assist you with your unsatisfactory experience to make it right for you. Pischke Motors Inc.

Pischke Nissan