LaFontaine Cadillac, Buick, GMC

868 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2021

Unfortunately, I am the one that never writes reviews, however, I felt I had to say something. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I have... ever had. Cary and Joe a true pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this place!!!

Hi Erin, thank you so much for your positive comments about LaFontaine Buick GMC of Highland! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and... are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

October 24, 2019

I purchased a used vehicle from this location this time last year, paid for the vehicle... And then finally received it a week late! Which would have been... even later but I personally decided to clean it myself after spending ($18k).. then I was sold on extended warranty that allegedly covered bumper to bumper?! After having it serviced 3-4 times and paying for all the repairs out of pocket, I decided to cancel the warranty. After 3! Months of calling the dealership with no response/call back I was finally able to get the warranty company to cancel my plan on my own with countless phone calls, fax and emails as to why.... I have never meet such a unorganized and dishonest dealership ever! And would not recommend it to anyone else.. better luck on Craigslist without a picture of the vehicle

We regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to Paul Jor...dan at pjordan@lafontainemotors.com to speak to our manager directly. We hope to hear from you soon.

• May 11, 2020

The interior was closed due to COVID, but that did not stop the staff from providing a great experience and easy of purchase. Would definitely be back... for a future purchase!

Eric, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience and we're looking forward to yo...ur next visit with us!

December 31, 2018

Always the best service!! Well done Ryan and family, you have an awesome business!

December 29, 2018

Bought a CPO Cadillac 2016 SRX and prior to delivery didn't wash the car and only had a 1/4 tank of gas . You would think that buying a Cadillac you would... get better treatment .

Hello Kevin, thank you for taking the time to bring these concerns to our attention; your feedback is important to us! Our pre-owned manager, Andrew R...uck will be contacting you today. Thank you!

December 29, 2018

Always a pleasant experience be it for purchasing a vehicle or having a vehicle serviced. The staff is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

December 26, 2018

We have had this car here many times and this was the best and quickest it has been done. Just hope the purge valve does the trick and totally fixed the... issue.

Cheryl, thank you so much for your high rating. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoy...ed your experience here at LaFontaine Buick GMC!

December 25, 2018

Things went very good during my service appointment.

Damon, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

December 18, 2018

The repair looks great . Its a shame that it took 40 days to do it .

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to LaFontaine Buick GMC! We sincerely apologize for the delay but we are happy to hear that everything wo...rked out well in the end. We hope to see you again!

December 18, 2018

It was a great experience this time - it was mixed bag in the past but they seem to be taking customers feedback to heart and improving.

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!