• Nice dealer

We only interacted on line, but their response was prompt.

We only interacted on line, but their response was prompt.

• Outstanding Customer Service

I was visiting Ripon from out of town when I had the misfortune of having a punctured tire on my BMW. I showed up at the service department without an appointment asking for help with my plight. I was immediately greeted at the service door, and the Service Manager, Chad Campbell, got me in right away. In less than 30 minutes I was back on the road. I commend Homan Ford and Chad Campbell for exemplifying what customer service is all about. Thank you so very much for going above and beyond the call of duty to help me.

• Easy buying process!

I got a great used Expedition for Corey and the Homan Team. They made the buying process easy and quick.

• Good dealer to buy from.

Bought a low mileage 2011 Chrysler 200 from Homan Ford last fall. Sales experience was one of the best my wife, and I ever had buying a car. No high pressure, they stayed open later on a Friday night till we could arrive to test drive the car. Financed thru the dealer, and got a very good interest rate from Clyde. We would return again to buy a car from Homan !

• 2009 FORD FOCUS

USED CARS.COM TO LOCATE USED CARS WITHIN MY PRICE RANGE. AFTER LOOKING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS, I CAME UPON THE CAR AT HOMAN FORD. I CALLED ABOUT THE CAR I WANTED TO PURCHASE. BILL WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THE FOLLOWING DAY MY FATHER AND I WENT. WE TOOK A TEST DRIVE AND WERE VERY PLEASED. THE FOLLOWING DAY WE PURCHASED THE CAR. IT WAS VERY CLEAN AND FILLED WITH GAS. ALSO RECEIVED ONE FREE OIL CHANGE AND POINT INSPECTION TO BE USED LATER. THEY STAFF WENT OVER AND ABOVE TO CREATE A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.