Higley Ford Sales Co

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

used truck buyer
    June 19, 2017

i bought a used truck. and i was very happy with the deal and the salesman jim schmidt. i would buy another vehicle from higley ford. i like the small... town service.

JW Seeds
    January 23, 2017

I emailed this dealer about a vehicle they had on their lot that I was interested in. Jordon Higley immediately returned my email and told me that t...he vehicle that I was inquiring about had a deal pending with another customer to purchase and that if the deal did not materialize, they would let me know and answer any questions that I had about the vehicle. That email was sent to me on January 12, 2017 and I have not heard anything back from them, although the vehicle I was inquiring about is still listed on their website as being for sale. I plan to give this another week and then resend the email asking about the vehicle.

Higley Ford Sales Co