• Excellent service, as always.

The brakes on my Taurus started acting up just before a planned trip downstate. The guys at Babb Ford got it scheduled for the next day. The service was great, the vehicle was repaired AND WASHED, the price was excellent, and I was very pleased. Thanks guys!

We really appreciate your feedback! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Purchase of a New Ford Focus

Even though I miss Tom Moore being part of the Babb Ford Team, my son and I were very pleased with Mike as our sale person. He asked us what we were looking for and searched until he got us what we wanted exactly. My son loves his new Focus and we both appreciate everything that was done for us. Monica was also so helpful in making the sale so easy and smooth where there was no stress in purchasing a vehicle at Babb Fords.--Sincerely the Cytacki Family

• Purchase of a New Ford Focus

• thanks

Very positive, That is all that I have to say right now. Thanks

Very positive, That is all that I have to say right now. Thanks

• Terrific Car Dealer

I went for an oil change and in the process they checked and rotated my tires. I am always treated very well at Babb Ford. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy a car. I would not go anywhere else.

• Recall work

Very courteous and vehicle was done very timely. Coffee in the waiting room.

Very courteous and vehicle was done very timely. Coffee in the waiting room.

• Best around

They provide fast and friendly services. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car dealership experience.

• Best around

• Awesome experience

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Michael! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come! Safe (and fun) driving!

I had the pleasure of buying a Flex from this dealership. What an amazing staff. Jeff was great he walked me through how to operate the sync system and even connected my phone thru Bluetooth. I will never purchase a vehicle anywhere else.

• Service Work

Have always received excellent service from Babb Ford.

Have always received excellent service from Babb Ford.