Wally Edgar Chevrolet

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 93 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 26, 2016

As always, an awesome experience at Wally Edgar. Purchasing our new vehicle was made SOOO easy by Tom Blythe, who took care of everything! We had a... few issues with our old vehicle, which Dan Peterson in Service quickly resolved for us. All we had to do was turn over the keys to our old car, sign a few papers and we were in a new car in no time!

Diane, Our team at Wally Edgar thanks you for such a wonderful review! It is always a pleasure when you're here. We are very thankful that you are co...mpletely satisfied with your visit (Sales&Service). Sincere THANKS for the fabulous recommendation and your loyalty has not gone unnoticed. We look forward to your next visit Diane. Take care! -Emily Leczel, CEM

March 19, 2018

Excellent all around. My sales person was Ziad, never met a car sales person so customer friendly and always ready to answer any question in all hones...ty. I bought a pre-owned car and we were coming from the other side of the state. Every step in the process he went the extra mile and my wife and I were not disappointed driving extra miles to this dealership. The price was incredible compared to other dealers (even online). From the first email to todays call, excellent communication! Even the service after the sale is as promised and 5 stars. I recommend this dealership in a heartbeat, no doubt. When we look for another car... Wally Edgar will be the first place we look for it. Frank from Grant, Michigan

February 15, 2018

After driving 50 minutes each way,the dealership was unable to come up with a vehicle anywhere near described costs. They are very good at setting up ...an initial appointment but have a problem understating your final costs. As a fellow business owner, I found it to be a non productive use of my time.

December 12, 2017

Every time I take my car here for service or to trade my lease in, it's the same experience. I know when I go there I am going to be treated nicely, h...ave the comfort of sitting in a room or walk around the lot looking at cars. I am offered food and drink and everyone that greets you does so with a smile. I am extremely satisfied, every time, with the quality of service I receive at Wally Edgar.

December 11, 2017

Where do I begin. I could write a book on the recent experience we had with Wally Edgar Chevy. First of all, we do not live close to this location. Th...e distance we were willing to travel made it all worth while to receive such impecable customer service. Doug Marrs, our sales extrodinare, was nothing short of AMAZING! From the first night we had visited this dealership, to the day I purchased my car, I was NEVER dissappointed. As this was my very first purcha se of a brand new car, I was nervous, anxious and I wanted to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I set an appointment for Thursday evening and I was driving a beautiful new car by Saturday afternoon. I would personally like to thank Adam and Doug for making my first car buying experience, exciting and hassle free! I would/will ALWAYS reccomend my friends and family to Wally Edgar Chevy!! THANK YOU!

December 8, 2017

I am leasing a 2018 Trax from Wally Edgar Chevrolet. The salesman Doug Marrs was awesome! The finance guy, Rick Flanders is a cool dude too! I plan... on making this my new dealership of choice.

Thank you so much Sherry! We are honored to have gained your satisfaction as well as your loyalty. Congrats on your new Chevy!! We hope to see you aga...in soon! Take care and Happy Holidays :)

October 9, 2017

this was my first time in the dealership, and it was for a oil change and tire rotation. Done in a timely manner.

Thank you very much Joyce!! We are happy to have gained your complete satisfaction. Our team looks forward to your return. Have a great week!

September 20, 2017

The service department is outstanding! Jasen always takes good care of me. Whenever I need service, I look for Jasen. I had to return twice. Once to h...ave regular maintenance and a second time to have a recall corrected in my Spark. Everyone who I have had the pleasure of meeting in the service department is so friendly and welcoming! The customer is always greeted with smiles. Neal worked on my windshield a few weeks ago, waved and said hi from a distance. How often does a customer see that at a dealership service department? The service area and waiting room are clean, with fresh coffee is there for the customers to enjoy. I am confident that my little Spark (which I own and absolutely love) is getting the best care, when I bring it to Wally Edgar Chevrolet.

Ines, thank you very much for yet another wonderful review. Our team here at Wally Edgar sincerely thanks you for your loyalty and your kind words. We... are very happy to hear we have gained your complete satisfaction on another visit. We will see you next time! Have a wonderful week :)

August 27, 2017

After research for a car, I decided on an equinox. Ziad, my salesman was absolutely great to work with. He delivered zero pressure and let me do 'my t...hing'. Recommend him highly ¿

Thank you very much for the wonderful review Gayle. We are pleased to have gained your complete satisfaction. Your business as well as your review is ...greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit. Take care!

August 22, 2017

Other than the auto e-mail response. There was never a follow-up e-mail or call.

Hi Sam! We are left here confused on your brief review. Could you please call me direct, so I can gather some further information? I would love the op...portunity to make things right. Thank you very much. -Emily L, CEM 248-391-9900

Wally Edgar Chevrolet