• No hassle truck buying experience!

I had an excellent buying experience here. Dealt with Scott Wehr. No HASSLE BUYING EXPERIENCE ON A USED TRUCK !!! SCOTT WAS FRIENDLY, HONEST, AND PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD SHOP HERE AGAIN.

• Annaolaf

They have really good people working they are very helpful and they work with people to get into a vehicle that they want

• Have bought all my vehicles for years at Wehrs!

Very happy with Scott's help in finding the right car/truck. Service dept. is 2nd to none!

• Great service and listens to what you want.

Scott listened to my needs on the vehicle I wanted and did a great job by going out into the market and finding the vehicle I wanted, even though he didn't normally stock it. Then his team went out of their way to make sure that all recalls were taken care of and other issues were fixed before he handed me the keys. Scott is also very involved in the area. He's part of the community and it shows with his dedication to helping others.