• Excellent service from the service dept. Tim,Joe,

Great dealer ship to buy a KIA SORENTO and I would recommend this dealer ship in West Salam,Wis great salesman Rayn Grooms.

• Bought a Kia Sorento.

It was a very pleasant experience. Our salesman,Ryan Grooms ,was very accommodating.

• Repair damage to undercarriage

My experience at Bodies By Brenenegen was top knotch. Steve was great in explaining what had to be repaired to the undercarriage of my Kia.

• Service

Great overall experience !!! Everyone I dealt with was very professional. Will go back again for service and vehicle purchase.

• Super

Fantastic Service by ALL Staff we dealt with! Ryan is the BEST SALESMAN.

Fantastic Service by ALL Staff we dealt with! Ryan is the BEST SALESMAN.

• Customer

Dealership sales & service facilities are conveniently located, clean & attractive. My sales rep was courteous & knowledgeable about the product line & options - without being overly aggressive. The dealership's pricing policies are straightforward and, I felt, fair. This was overall a pleasant shopping / purchase experience. The follow up explanation of the vehicle's features was thorough.

• Such a pleasant surprise

I went to Brenengan Kia not even looking at a Kia but saw a Sorento in the showroom and thought it looked really slick inside and out. Before you knew it - I was picking out my color for a brand new Sorento! Staff was great throughout the whole process and I love my new car!

• Happy Sorento Owner

Tom, wishing you a great day until the next time we meet., thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Joe and Tim are the 2 perfect counter people. The behind the scenes service techs are also to be recognized as doing an outstanding job. We appreciate how the team is there to answer our questions, and take care of any service work we need to have done on our 2016 Kia. Sorrento Thanks for being there.

• carol

We were in need of a new vehicle and hsd heard about the KIA 's being a very reliable vehicle as stated in. Consumers Reports.We read he report and thought we would go check them out.Your salesman was excelent at explaining all the features of a few different models.He answered all of our questions and ha us test drive d 2 vehicles.We were very satisfied and we bought a Kia Serento .

• Customer Review

We have purchased various vehicles from Brenengen's in the past, so their KIA dealership was the first place we checked when looking to purchase a Sedona. We worked with Eric Jensen. He was very helpful, called occasionally when new vehicles came in (never pushy phone calls) and was very informative when it came to explaining all of the gadgets and technology that came with the vehicle. Brenengen's also had the best price (by far) on their used Sedonas, and were very fair in what they gave us for the trade-in of our old car. We will definitely continue to give them our business in the future

We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us here at Brenengen Kia, Marcie! Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Thank you so much for choosing our dealership. We hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come!