• Such a pleasant surprise

I went to Brenengan Kia not even looking at a Kia but saw a Sorento in the showroom and thought it looked really slick inside and out. Before you knew it - I was picking out my color for a brand new Sorento! Staff was great throughout the whole process and I love my new car!

• Happy Sorento Owner

Tom, wishing you a great day until the next time we meet., thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Joe and Tim are the 2 perfect counter people. The behind the scenes service techs are also to be recognized as doing an outstanding job. We appreciate how the team is there to answer our questions, and take care of any service work we need to have done on our 2016 Kia. Sorrento Thanks for being there.

• carol

We were in need of a new vehicle and hsd heard about the KIA 's being a very reliable vehicle as stated in. Consumers Reports.We read he report and thought we would go check them out.Your salesman was excelent at explaining all the features of a few different models.He answered all of our questions and ha us test drive d 2 vehicles.We were very satisfied and we bought a Kia Serento .

• Customer Review

We have purchased various vehicles from Brenengen's in the past, so their KIA dealership was the first place we checked when looking to purchase a Sedona. We worked with Eric Jensen. He was very helpful, called occasionally when new vehicles came in (never pushy phone calls) and was very informative when it came to explaining all of the gadgets and technology that came with the vehicle. Brenengen's also had the best price (by far) on their used Sedonas, and were very fair in what they gave us for the trade-in of our old car. We will definitely continue to give them our business in the future

We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with us here at Brenengen Kia, Marcie! Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Thank you so much for choosing our dealership. We hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come!

• Maintenance Service

Excellent service. Tim and Joe are always great.

We appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Excellent service. Tim and Joe are always great.

• Ryan our sales person

Our experience buying our Kia Sorento at Brenagen Kia was smooth and painless. The Kia team was very helpful and friendly.

• From Chicago

This is the second time I came up fro Chicago to purchase a car from Ryan. As before he had everything ready when I arrived and the deal we made on the phone was the same when I arrived. No games or time wasting negotiations. In addition Steven in finance was a pleasure to deal with. He had a the paper work ready and was able to answer several questions quickly. No waiting around for approvals. I will continue to by my card here!

• Eric salesperson Kia WestSalem

My salesperson Eric was very helpful in my search for my new vehicle . He took time to explain all the features .

• So Happy

I just had the most enjoyable experience purchasing a new 2017 Sorento EX at Brenengen KIA in West Salem. I had spent several months researching the Sorento I wanted. Eric Jensen was my sales person and he was most gracious to work with. He searched and found the color and features of the Sorento EX I wanted. I was truly impressed with his knowledge the Sorento and its features and he helped me set up and personalize those features. I left with my new Sorento EX feeling great! It is even better knowing I can call Eric anytime for help or with questions about my beautiful KIA Sorento. Thank you Eric and Brenengen KIA!

• Honda S2000 Sale

I had been shopping for a Honda S2000 and I discovered a new one on cars.com late in the evening. There are not many of these cars available in WI, so I immediately e-mailed an interest. Dave Gallager sent some pictures to help me justify my 2-1/2 hour trip to Brenengen Auto. When my wife and I arrived, Dave was ready to show us the car and it was ready to roll. Being a 2 seater, Dave sent my wife and I for a test drive. He recommended a route which included some rougher roads. We could then experience how this car, with very stiff suspension, drove on a bumpy road. It was nice to take a car out with out a sales man starring over your shoulder. I can't say enough about Dave and the staff at Brenengen Auto. They were all very helpful, friendly and low key. Great buying experience!!! I highly recommend Brenengen Auto for a great buying experience. RickM