• Best Experience ever

Both the salesman David Belanger and Sales Manager Bourke were excellent down to earth guys. No foolish games with these guys. The price on the vehicle was spot on, no reason to dicker. The value on my trade was very fair. we had a deal in about 5 minutes. I appreciate the small town, straight deal I received. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great experience

Tucker Ford (04672)

Everyone I dealt with at Tucker Ford was helpful and gave great customer service. As a first-time buyer of a new vehicle, I appreciated their straightforward and clear communication about the details of this purchase. It was refreshing to not feel pressured to make a decision sooner than I wanted to.

Tucker Ford (04672)

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and an overall pleasant experience, Kimberlee! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you so much for your kind review. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Tucker ford Brunswick maine

Very happy with service so far, very courteous and not pushy at all. Very easy process if you finance through them.

Tucker Ford (04672)

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the service you've received here at Tucker Ford, Patricia! Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit!

• 2017 Ford Fusion

Harrywas very pleasant and helpful. Showed me exactly what I wanted and kept it within my price range. Very pleased with the service.

• I travel further to this dealer, they're the best

Your service personnel kept me informed every step of the way with our unusual repair. Thanks Tucker Ford!

Tucker Ford (04672)

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Tucker Ford, Laura! We look forward to your next visit!

• Informative

Very informative. Really wanted a car starter, but can't afford Fords cost. ????? Why do high??? Glad I had an extended Warranty.

• Very happy with my buying experience!

After finding the car through a search on cars.com, I called to inquire about it and then proceeded to visit the dealership the very next day. The sales and finance process was efficient and I have been pleased by the follow up after the sale. I would definitely recommend Tucker Ford to friends and family.

• Best Car buying experience I've EVER had!!!

I went to Brunswick Ford because my son bought a car there a couple months ago and told me how happy he was with the whole process and he got exactly what he wanted. I was very nervous... have always hated car buying and knowing I had bad credit made it even worse for me. I was impressed right from the beginning when a friendly man outside smiled and asked if he could help me anything. I said, "yes, first a bathroom and then I need to talk to someone in sales who is very kind". He said he could help me with both, pointed to the bathroom then to the first man at the desk next to the door on the left. He introduced him as David Belanger. When I came back and sat down David he asked how he could help me and I was very honest. I told him I didn't like alot of going back and forth on the prices and that I had researched them already online. He said their prices were bottom line and I agreed. Each car I looked at on the webpage was at least 1-2k less than other dealerships were selling them for. I told him what I had for a trade in, what the problems were with it and what I was hoping to find. I was honest about my struggles with some medical problems kept me unemployed a couple times which led to getting behind and feeling like I was always trying to play catch up. That these issues led to my being depressed and procrastinating about facing my growing number of bills each month became harder and harder. I was commuting 20 miles one way to work, 5 days a week. it was costing me between 100 and 150 a week in gas!!!! He was so nice... I had tears in my eyes and do right now as well just thinking about them over there. He said he had just the car for me! We went out to test drive it and I fell in love with it right away! OMG!!! It was a 2012 Ford Fusion SLE. Silver with tan and gray interior. It couldn't have been more PERFECT!!! His manager Robie Benner worked some magic... seriously worked some magic! I said several prayers... and I drove away with my new used car that day!!! 7/11/14 Not only did I get an awesome car...with 31 plus mpg... but Robie made sure I got a 100k mile warranty. Then... that friendly man from the beginning helped load all the stuff from my Jeep into my new car! David went out to the car with me and helped me with learning the basics of the on board blue tooth technology and set up my phone to work with the voice commands! I couldn't be happier!!! I hope they all get a note telling them how happy I am! :) Barbara

• Will never return

I got an unsolicited estimate for $1,200.00 for a stabilizer bar and two leaks when I got an oil change. Told I couldn't get a sticker without it. dropped the vehicle off and received a call that I needed the exhaust replaced and a rear seal was leaking. new price $3,100.00 I told them to forget it and i'll pick up the vehicle. I went to a Ford dealer in a near by town and was told the only thing wrong with the vehicle was a stabilizer bar. Price $236.00. The tech showed me under the car while it was on the lift. In his words, the leaks and problem with the exhaust were not there. I spoke to my neighbor, who also owns a ford and he had a similar problem with Brunswick Ford. I own two fords and was having Brunswick Ford servicing them. Never again.

• Dealer never responded.

Dale Schaper

Dealer responded with an auto reply message that they will reply with requested info "within two hours". Never heard from them again. Perhaps just an oversight -- but they should do what they say they are going to do.

Dale Schaper

Dear MaineDad , we are sorry you feel as though you were not responded to . Internet Customer's are incredibly important to our business . I personally call/answer the emails here , and strive to do well. It has been my experience that our reply email ends up in a 'spam box' because we are not in your 'contacts list' ? I would invite your call and conversation at your convenience to see if I can be of assistance ? Dale / Internet Sales 207-699-8195 Thank you for taking the time to write a review.