• F-150 supercrew

salesman was friendly very helpful,dealership went above and beyond my expectations

Thank you for your review, Walter! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Tucker Ford

Service was great. The waiting room experience was horrible. Leave your vehicle, and don't wait. Go somewhere else until they are done.

• Has improved greatly.

The service and sales departments were friendly and knowledgeable. I enjoy coming here for service.

• Tara A

The guys at the service counter are awesome and knowledgeable. They treat their customers right. I will definitely be back.

Tara, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Service

Jay was fantastic. He was very friendly and answered questions.

Jay was fantastic. He was very friendly and answered questions.

• 2007 Ford Explorer

Very easy to work with, and very patient as I had 3 children present, 2 of which are toddlers!

Thank you so much for choosing Tucker Ford as your first choice for service!

Thank you so much for choosing Tucker Ford as your first choice for service!

• Purchase

Great group of people to work with. They were all very helpful in getting me exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend.

Nicole, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Tucker Ford

Always friendly, reliable, and accommodating. Trustworthy

Always friendly, reliable, and accommodating. Trustworthy

Joshua, thanks for the great star-rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Repeated problems with front hubs on my F150

Sean Randal does an exceptional job of running the service department at Tucker Ford in Brunswick. He often goes the extra mile to ensure that the customers are completely satisfied with the repairs to their vehicle.

• Service

Much improved service department. Definitely bringing the right people in !!!

Much improved service department. Definitely bringing the right people in !!!