Average based on 57 reviews
  • Gordon McAllister Delivery on 2015 Subaru Legacy

Christian Meyer Sales Consultant at Profile Subaru Delivery on 2015 Legacy I was shopping for my first new car at Profile motors in Conway New Hampshire. I was looking at Volvo's as well prior to my visit, though i meant Christian Meyer and we discussed my possibilities driving a brand new Subaru. Before the conversation was over i had already made up my mind to purchase a Subaru product. I was going back and forth between several vehicles here at Profile motors and Christian had patience with me and was never pushy, he always answered my questions about the vehicles. And to sum it up, it was a pleasure to do business here at Profile motors due to his dedication to professionalism and superb customer service. Thanks Christian for making the new car purchase stress free and enjoyable!

Gordon, Christian is always very through when going through the vehicles with customers. I am so Glad you have decided to buy here at Profile Subaru. Welcome to the VIP Club

• A truly out of the ordinary experience

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Profile Subaru. Everytime I go there, I am always immediately welcomed, and have never experienced any pressure to buy unlike some of the bigger dealerships. The finance did an excelletn job getting me a fantastic rate for both of my vehicles. The dealership is always very clean, and quiet which I like so I can concentrate on what's going on.

• Great sales staff...except

Very personable, thorough and knowledgeable sales staff...until the sales manager got involved. We were insulted by the rather condescending sales manager that was asked to evaluate our trade. Unprofessional reaction to our rejection of his low ball offer. We drove a couple of hours south and purchased the same car at a considerable savings.

• 2016 Subaru Forester

My experience with purchasing my new Subaru was excellent! Jim Curran was fantastic in the purchasing process and Toni was also fantastic with explaining all the new features on my new car. Over all it was a great experience with no pressure, my kind of buying a new car!

• Great Experience

Best sales person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Ask for Jim Curran he will give you a great deal, and you'll have fun doing it!!

Mark, thank you for your kind words. We truly hope you enjoy your vehicle! -Dave Belliveau, Sales Manager

• 2010 Subaru

Thank you for the kind words it has been our pleasure to help you on your purchase

Jim Curran and Dean Walker worked diligently to help obtain my first Subaru. Albeit a pre-owned vehicle it was apsolutely spotless. I am now enjoying my new-to-me vehicle because of the efforts of Profile Subaru. Kudoos to this dealership.

• Disappointed

Let us walk because we caught a mistake on the paper work and refused to admit they were in the wrong. The manager was too busy trying to leave early to catch a party than to catch a number mistake in our paper work. I have also never had a dealership not call our loan companies to confirm our loan amounts. What would of happened if I wouldn't of caught it? Don't be open the day before a holiday if you want to blame the fact that you are busy on not being responsible for your mistakes.o

While we strive for a high level of excellence we are human and mistakes are made. We apologized for the error and had reached out to you and your mother on the 2nd to try to make things work for you. Please reach out to me so that we can work to help you. Jim Curran 603-447-3845

• Well Done

Very pleased with the above par customer service, facilities, and friendliness of the dealership.

Thank you for the kind words and as always we appreciate your business

Thank you for the kind words and as always we appreciate your business

• Christian Meyer delivery 2015 Subaru Outback Wagon

Overall everything Top Gun Great Job Marguerita T Cannon

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the New Outback.

Overall everything Top Gun Great Job Marguerita T Cannon

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the New Outback.

• 2015 XV Crosstrek

Great Experience, this is my 3rd car I have bought from Profile Subaru and I will buy again.

We always appreciate return customers. Thank you for the Kind words.

We always appreciate return customers. Thank you for the Kind words.