• Professional & friendly

Outstanding service. Very efficient and friendly. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

• Very satisfied

Very happy with how fast it was and how well everything went

Very happy with how fast it was and how well everything went

Garrett, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you again for choosing Davidson Ford, Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

• Ford oil change

Quick, efficient, and pleasant. Very good service I will continue to use this service.

• Service

Love dealing with Denise at Davidson ford.. she's always pleasant and goes above and beyond her duties to be sure I'm happy with my service

• always smiling

Very nice customer service by Mel :) it was speedy and simple. I was in and out

Very nice customer service by Mel :) it was speedy and simple. I was in and out

• Satisfied Ford Owner

We dropped our car off the night before when service was closed. The salesmen that we talked to let us put our car inside as we were expecting bad weather. He told me what to do with the keys and where to put the paperwork. For that I was impressed. The service department took good care of our fusion, and called with ready. Very satisfied with everything.

Brian, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Davidson Ford!

• Excellent

Took my car in for an oil change and a leak was found. Fixed right away and we used the shuttle service offered to go to the mall while we waited. Excellent

• Davidson Ford Services

You guys do a incredible job of making sure your customer is ver comfortable and I'm happy to always bring my vehicle to you guys.

• Service

Staff are very kind and helpful, service was excellent!

Staff are very kind and helpful, service was excellent!

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Kristi! Thank you again for choosing Davidson Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Most Memorable and Enjoyable Experience!

One on the most enjoyable and memorable car leasing experience I've had over the past 30 years! This was made possible by an outstanding sales rep that demonstrated genuine care and delight in getting us into the vehicle my wife was most excited for. The process was quick, efficient and extremely satisfying. The sales person working with the dealership GM made what appeared to be an unmakeable deal into a very affordable one. We are most appreciative for their extraordinary efforts.

Daniel, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!