4.4
  • 2011 Kia Optima

Everyone was very helpful at the dealership. We drove 3.5 hours to purchase our car, it was cheaper than any car similar on the internet. We started out with emails, the salesman made sure to hold the car for us, and it was fully detailed inside and out, he even spent some time with some special clay to take off some rail dust. Once we decided on the car it took about 20min to go thru the sales process and we were back on the road. Thanks for all your help.

You are very welcome! I am glad you are happy with your vehicle and your experience at our dealership. Thanks for your feedback and your business! Sincerely, Brian Holzhausen, General Manager, Brenengen Ford. 1-888-291-1048 ext.223

• New F150

Great to work with! The salesman didn't try to put me in one on the lot, he asked me what I wanted and found it and brought it to the dealership

Ryan, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Ryan, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Excellent quality of service

In the past year I have brought 2 newer cars 2014 Ford Taurus & 2016 Chevy Impala from 2 different dealers. Your dealership called me a week later to see how I liked my car and if I had any concerns and also to thank me. Other dealership, I did not hear a word from them, and paperwork was incorrect. First service appointment both cars went to original place of purchase. But since then I will always do my business with you. You are always very courteous, explain all repairs and cost. Service dept. listens well, when you try to explain what noise you are hearing and from where, they do not ignore your concerns. I feel as though you treat your customers very good. Other dealership, just another deal, just another transaction, your cars done, your ready to go, you can pay at the window, on to the next person, no - Thank you, have a good day

• Service

I am a customer probably for all my needs, because of folks like Bill (I think)in the express lane and John Olson in the service department. I think they are a credit to your company and why I will be doing business with you down the road.

• Ford Escape

Our Sales Consultant was excellent. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and sensitive to our needs. While training us on our new vehicle, he was extremely patient and fully answered all our questions. He took to time to make sure we understood everything and paused frequently to see if we understood or had any questions. When we decide to purchase another vehicle, we will seek our the same sales consultant. We feel we made a new friend, and will be a Brenengen customer for life. Many thanks to Neil, our sales consultant.

• Troy ziegler

Troy ziegler was very rude unprofessional when I politely asked about some rust. Went off and blew up on me. I walked out. Won't be buying.

• Exceptional Customer Service

We drove 1 1/2 hours to buy from Brenengen. We had been looking for a newer Ford Fusion for 1 1/2 months and Brenengen beat all of our local dealers prices everytime! When we arrived Gene meet us in the parking lot right away. He was patient in answering all of our questions regarding the Hybrid Fusions, as well as the 1.5 turbo. Once we decided on our car, time was of the essence as we had to return home quickly. Gene and the team at Brenengen were very considerate of our time and made sure that the paperwork and car detailing were completed in timely fashion! We were on our way home and have been very pleased with our purchase...we would definitely buy from Brenengen again!

• Super Buying Experience and Troy Ziegler

This is the second Ford F150 that we have purchased from Troy. He is an excellent sales person, very helpful, and can answer any questions that you might have. Brenengen Ford has very fair pricing, friendly staff and provides a great atmosphere. We are super pleased with our new truck and would recommend Troy and the dealership as one of the best. We will not buy a vehicle anywhere else!!!!

• Great Car Buying Experience

We had been looking online for some time trying to find a vehicle that was right for us. We had been getting the run around from many other dealerships. We looked on Brenengen Ford's website (the Sparta location) and seen a great priced Fusion and wondered why it was so cheap and figured we better go take it for a test drive. We went there-loved it and spoke with Scott Siver and he explained all the ins and outs of everything. I didn't feel like he was trying to be a salesman but rather a person who was looking out for our best interest. A real person we could be friends with; with a great sense of humor! He even showed us how everything worked! I definitely would recommend anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle go to Brenengen Ford in Sparta and speak with Scott Siver!

• Scott Siver Review

Scott was very attentive, answered all my questions and was very patient with my lack of knowledge with the product.