• Service Department at Wiscaset Ford

Service is the best. Always on time. Service crew pleasant, knowledgeable and know their business. it is pleasure to do business with Wiscasset Ford and the entire Crew!

• Terrible Service

Dealer had my car for four hours. I told them to remove a stain on the rear seat, a service that was covered by an extended warranty. When I picked up the car I was told it was done. Stain was still there. The car was put in right away and stain was removed, but I had to wait another 20-30 minutes. The invoice had the instruction to remove the stain, along with the reply from the service tech, "dude, I'm to busy" I felt this was a terrible way to treat a customer, especially one who had made the appointment two weeks in advance, and had left the car there for FOUR HOURS.

At our dealership we pride ourselves in straight forward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We are interested in learning more about what exactly caused you to feel this way. Please give us a call at (207) 882-9431 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• 2011 Chevy Aveo

The salesman was very helpful and the 2011 Chevy Aveo was just the car my wife was look for plus we needed a 2nd. car because I'm also leasing a car 12,000 a year is the lease agreement so I don't have to worry about going over. Also we are still waiting on a 2nd. set of keys for her car. I know the weather has not been great but in hopes to make the trip down there sometime this week to pick the keys up.

• Great job again

As always, spectacular job done by everyone. I won't go anywhere else

As always, spectacular job done by everyone. I won't go anywhere else

• Would recommend

My vehicle is always well taken care of. Staff is hospitable and waiting area is comfortable.

• Great seeing a familiar face who knows my car(s)

As always Jenny is great. Right on the ball. I tried to use a coupon for an oil change and she reminded me that my warranty covers it already!

• My 2015 Ford Explorer

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Gregory! Safe travels!

Always great Service at Wiscasset ford . I like to keep all my service appointments up-to-date in Wiscasset knows exactly what's going on with my vehicle .

• Sipe review

Completely satisfied with the experience at the dealer.

Completely satisfied with the experience at the dealer.

• Service with Integrity!

Not certain I would buy from them again (not thrilled that I couldn't negotiate) but I'd trust Jenny in the Service Dept any day! She listens and treats your concerns as valid. She went to bat for us on an extended warranty claim and made it happen! She treated us with respect and kindness and she knows her stuff! Usually I hate going to garages for anything because I feel like it's a given they are out to nickel and dime me but I don't get that sense with Jenny.

• Robert Jones

Very pleasant, they took me in on time and got me out on time.

Very pleasant, they took me in on time and got me out on time.