New 866-434-5635 Dealer Website
Used 866-383-6271 Email Dealer
Service 866-824-5727

Average based on 231 reviews
  • Ford Fiesta 2014

The buying process was great at Wiscasset Ford. I had been up earlier in the week to talk to Toran Castro about the car. There was no rush in the process at all. They really want to make sure that your getting everything that you want in the car that you choose. I felt that they had a great deal on there cars compared to other places that I had looked at. Also no doc fees best part of the whole deal.

• April

Everyone treated me professionally and efficiently.

Everyone treated me professionally and efficiently.

• Laura

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Colby. Safe travels!

Laura Russell did an excellent job. She kept me informed of the progress of my F-150 order. The day of the purchase she reviewed the features of the vehicle,set up the SYNC and made sure any and all of my questions were answered. She has followed up with a phone call to see if I have any qustions and if things were going well. The finance Dept. was informative and clear.

• Another great experience!

Another great experience! Always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at this shop!

Rick, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!

• Auto lease

Excellent experience with this dealership (2nd time I have dealt with them). Sales person was professional, courteous, friendly and obviously experienced. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Appropriate recommendations were made that helped in my decision to obtain vehicle. Other individuals (finance) were also professional, courteous and friendly. Absolutely pleased with the vehicle I obtained. If you want a Ford this is the dealership to deal with.

• Great service

Oil change. Very prompt and courteous. Ford C max.

We're more than glad to have been of service, Nancy! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Oil change. Very prompt and courteous. Ford C max.

• Car Purchase Experience

No pressure sales allowing for comfortable experience. Sales and Finance teams worked well to deliver me a vehicle within my budget.

• 10,000 mile service

Quick excellent work, clean waiting room. In and out in 30 minutes for my scheduled maintenance

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Mark. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Outstanding service

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Wicasset Ford, Frank! Take care!

Jenny as usual was excellent, she kept me informed of the progress throughout my wait and also set up a rental car when it turned out my care would not be ready until the next day.

• Owner

Excellent experience, it was a no pressure sale, would buy from dealership and sales manager again.