New 888-285-1477 Dealer Website
Used 888-249-4487 Email Dealer
Service 866-939-8048

• Top notch customer service!!!

In searching to purchase a quality used car I happened upon this dealership. They had the car I was looking for at the price I wanted to spend. They took great care of me.....walked me through buying my first car in over 10 years and made me smile all the way home. What a great experience.

• Great service

Josh and Cheryl were fantastic... The purchase was quick and simple. The vehicle and the paper work were ready as expected.

• Brenengen-Tomah

Very happy with how quickly they got us this truck from another location and how knowledgeable they were.

• buyer

Made buying a vehicle a quick and easy process. Very helpful

Made buying a vehicle a quick and easy process. Very helpful

Richard, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• Great service

Service Department went above and beyond to get my needs met. Work was completed in a very timely fashion, and costs were kept to a minimum. Highly recommend!

• Myedge

We appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Loved the experience of not having to fight for the best deal. Brenengens has the right price and the best trade value. Will praise their prices and buying process.

We appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

• Truck repair

Very fast and effective.............................................................

We appreciate your feedback, Chet! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Brenengen Auto Tomah.

Great experience sales was awesome, test drove a few other cars love my Edge. Thanks Marty for answering all of my questions !

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Brenengen Ford Lincoln, Jeffrey! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests. Safe travels!

• service

No problems. Quick service and friendly staff. A sales person even turned the TV to cartoons for my children

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with professional and courteous service, Christine! We hope to see you again soon!

• Ms Cheryl Roscovius

I had an appointment to have the oil changed in my vehicle. Arrived on time and vehicle was serviced in a timely matter, ready in about half an hour.

We're happy to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction, Cheryl! We look forward to your next visit!