Mercedes-Benz Of Bend

43 reviews

June 27, 2018

This is our fourth purchase from Mercedes-Benz of Bend. We would not return without feeling the best about this dealership and most of all the personal... that work there. Hamlet is just the best, not only a great sale rep but a friend. The feeling about the service department, especially Shane, is a paramount reason for our patronage. Keep up the good work and we are customers for life.

Jennifer Engels, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Bend! We sincerely than...k you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again!

May 8, 2018

Great service and will recommend to friends and family

Violeta Botello, thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We are honored to have earned them. We hope we can be of assistance again ...in the future.

April 22, 2018

The staff was great and very helpfuk throughout the entire process, plus I love my car!

Sara Elliot thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

April 4, 2018

I called after service opened and was given an appointment for 930 for an oil change. I received two emails and they stated appoint meant was for 940... I arrived at 930 and was going to wait and was told it would probably take 2 hours so I accepted a ride home. After waiting til 130pm I finally called and was then told it would be 2 more hours, which added to the 5 already would total 7 hours. I requested a ride back to the dealership to pick up vehicle as I could not wait for the extra two hours . Upon arrival I was requested to pick up my vehicle and was not given any explanation but just had my keys handed to me. I was not even spoken to and thought this was very rude. I own a 2011 SLK 350 and a Mercedes Sprinter motorhome. I was appalled with this lack of customer service. To not even receive an explanation is not acceptable.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in your service. Thank you for taking the time to speak to Paul Kincannon our Service Manager last week. ...We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with exceptional service in the future.

February 20, 2018

I flew from Seattle, WA to the dealer in Bend, OR. Their shuttle was waiting for us at the airport. Car was in good condition as described. They provided... quick and friendly service. They even filled the tank full with gas. I had a great experience with them.

Johnny Leong, your satisfaction is our top priority. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and hope to be of service in the future. Have a w...onderful day!

February 15, 2018

Great sales transaction, straightforward and friendly. Highly recommend!

Michael Boyles, we really appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for ...taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 30, 2017

Wonderful experience. The entire staff was very professional and courteous. Our salesman, Hamlet, did a great job of taking his time going over the car... with us and making himself available for any and all questions. We are very pleased.

Hi Fury Tenace, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Mercedes-Benz of Bend. We're happy we could meet your expectations and that ...you enjoyed your experience with us. If there is ever anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

August 28, 2017

We had a very pleasant and professional experience with the staff at the Bend Mercedes dealership. From the beginning we were met with courtesy and respect.... Everyone was very nice but a special call out to your GM Jennifer. She answered all our questions and handled our deal to our satisfaction.

Hi Fury Tenace, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Mercedes-Benz of Bend. We're happy we could meet your expectations and that ...you enjoyed working with our staff. If there is ever anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We hope you have a great day!

August 6, 2017

I had my 2009 ML 320 blue tech's turbo seals replaced here last year, as A former Mercedes employee I know better and I only have it serviced at an... authorized Mercedes dealer. When I Picked it up it was not washed or vacuumed but it ran well and I was happy for about three months until the check engine light came on and it went in a limp mode while I was traveling in Canada. I immediately took the vehicle to lone star Mercedes in Calgary where they found and noted in my report that the three turbo outlet bolts Were missing (one was found laying in the engine valley) therefore the outlet flange had shifted and exposed my wiring harness to extreme heat from the turbo outlet flange shifting due to the lack of the 3 bolts. Calgary Mercedes did a great job and was able to patch the wiring harness up after two attempts they got the melted wires replaced and engine running better however it would no longer idle correctly when it was cold and I know wires become brittle after extreme heat exposure! I naturally approached the MB of Bend service department mngr by phone and email letting them know that they were the last ones to work on this vehicle and I was upset they forgot to tighten vital boats. I sent them pictures of the damage and melted components and a copy of the work order from Calgary, after reviewing things for one full month Mercedes-Benz of bend called me back and said they would not compensate me for anything and took no responsibility for their work. I was naturally even more upset and didn't feel good about the way They looked after this. I contacted the owner of Kendall and then was told to contact Jennifer Durfee who called me and after some Lenghty discussion she refused to pay a new wire harness and not even my hotel that I had to take due to the extra repairs. I soon after sold the Mercedes at a loss since I was told it would be a very problematic vehicle after the wires are corrupted by heat. she agreed to reimburse me for the bill on my turbo seals under the condition that I sign a waiver of release that they do not to take any responsibilty for any damages to this vehicle in the past or I cease any future claims to Mercedes of bend and that the reimbursement was just a good will gesture and nothing more. She also gave me the attitude that I was trying to pull one over on them. I did not want to travel back and forth to Oregon to deal with them so I took the refund money and signed off. My Mercedes is gone now I drive a ford truck now after 15 years of MBenz ownership and owning 18 different Mercedes vehicles I'm saddened by their so called customer service. Fine you guys win but I will never refer anyone to that Mercedes store is long as I live. I would ask anyone to drive to drive to another store nearby where you will have a true Mercedes service experience. I tried to post this before but she actually called the Mercedes store where I worked at and said they would retaliate so only now that I don't work there can I post this awful experience. I'm aware not every store would handle a customer this way.

Hello, we regret to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional and apologize again for the issues that you experienced. If there is ...ever anything else that you would like to discuss with us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We hope that you have a wonderful day.

June 1, 2017

Jennifer Durfee, Hamlet and everyone on the sales / service team at Mercedes Benz of Bend are attentive but not annoying, efficient and intelligent. They... went above and beyond great customer service. I recommend anyone in the market for a car, no matter their budget visit this store.

Hi Carly De Santis, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Mercedes-Benz of Bend. We're happy we could meet your expectations and c...an't wait to share your kind review with our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Until the next time we meet, take care!