• Made our buying process easy,informative and fun.

Sales representative was well informed,courteous and made the process enjoyable. We looked at a lot of cars. The Sugar Loaf staff made it feel like the right choice and it was.

• Busy mom appreciates prompt great service. 5 stars

Every time I need service or warranty work the staff at Sugar Loaf Lincoln goes out of their way to make my visit very pleasant. Everyone is so friendly and nice. Awesome coffee and my car always leaves cleaner than when I come in.

• Trade In Made Easy

I needed to trade my vehicle in and this staff made it so easy! They found me exactly what I was looking for that day. Not to mention they gave me a very fair deal.

• I bought 2 vehicles from here!

I bought my 2013 Ford F-150 and 2010 Ford Edge from here. Each purchase was very pleasant. I also have had great experience whenever I come in for service.

• Had a recall taken care of

Today I had some recall work done on my Ford Escape. I'm always treated well when I'm in.

• Bought my 2015 Ford Escape from Michael Meurer!

Very personalized service from extremely helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and friendly people. Will definitely be back in the future and be happy to recommend others.

• Love my new 2015 Lincoln MKS AWD

I was in to have my 2009 Lincoln MKS in for a routine service and maintenance check up on Saturday morning. While I was waiting I took a moment to look at the new 2015 model. Ricky and his staff made me a deal I COULD NOT refuse. Thank you all for your efforts and making the whole process seamless and professional. This is my 3rd new car from Sugar Loaf Ford Lincoln. We love it there. ¿¿

• Oil change on my 2009 Dodge Van

They are always very friendly and courteous every time I come in. Thank You!

They are always very friendly and courteous every time I come in. Thank You!

• Bought my 2013 from here!

No pressure sales and they were a pleasure to deal with.

No pressure sales and they were a pleasure to deal with.

• good people

They were easy to work with. I dealt with Joe, I found him trustworthy and honest