New 866-624-4549 Dealer Website
Used 877-231-3386 Email Dealer
Service 866-526-0301

Average based on 82 reviews
  • Great customer service..Great vehicle !

If you want great customer service, great follow through, thorough knowledge of the various models and all their bells and whistles and to feel good about your purchase I highly recommend this dealer. I bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue ..I love the car and I was impressed with Jordan's expertise, knowledge of all aspects of the car, his patience and his ability to hear what was important to me. Every step of the process was handled well. And Tanner makes the financing pretty painless. I have had 2 Nissan Quests and they were both purchased and serviced through this dealer..again I am way impressed with their service department! The service department is what brought me back for my new car. Thank you Lithia Nissan of Eugene!

• Nissan Versa

They are really busy lately, not like they used to be, but they still manage to take great care of me and my car and are very helpful with any questions I have :) thank you

• Excellent team from sales to finance.

This was hands down the best car buying experience we have had. Excellent team from sales to finance.

• New Car Purchase

Best auto purchasing experience I have ever had. It was actually fun!. Steve was very helpful and informative. Did not feel like I was getting rushed or manipulated. Got a good deal on a new Rogue and extended warranty. Appreciate how I was treated by everyone involved. I feel like I can call anytime with questions.

• Always the best!

Always have my car serviced by this dealer. Always top notch, always as promised, always on time and keep me informed of service status.

• Quick and easy!

Thank you for the quick service on replacing my wiper blade! I was in and out in 15 minutes!

• Nissan Rogue 2016

Great exprerence from this dealership. This is my 3rd car in 2 years from them. Tanner from finance makes it easy. Ryan my salesmam was also top notch.thanks again.

• Customer buying a Nissan Murano

This was a positive car buying experience for Jan and myself. We liked the sales staff. They are very knowledgeable.

• Car Buying Experience from Randy Fisher, Eugene OR

Randy Fisher is a HUGE asset to your company Lithia! Thank you for his patience, wisdom and clear integrity as he and I walked through our "dealing" and understanding of our wants and needs. He has continued to be a resource and information "getter" for me. I LOVE MY NISSAN ROGUE and Randy helped me understand and trust what it would do for me!! (I have had a HONDA since 2009). If I was still a manager (I am retired) I would try and steal him away to work for me! GREAT GUY RANDY FISHER!! THANK YOU Tanner Dougherty! VERY knowledgeable, respectful and speedy when I needed to sign papers and get back home to Bend. THANK YOU for a great car buying experience Lithia Nissan in Eugene. Randy was/is great! Sherrie W.

• Service was complete

There was a couple of recalls on my Pathfinder. Took it in to see if everything was ok (it was). Friendly staff, albeit several people behind the counter and took a minute to get waited on. All in all a good experience.