Lupient of Rochester

(4.8) 167 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

167 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lupient of Rochester from DealerRater.com
  • Lupient's service department is the best!

I was so impressed with Lupient and their service department. The salesman who sold me my car (then called Viking) was very nice and helpful. He ma...de the buying experience easy and painless. Lupient's service department cannot be beat. Brian is always friendly, helpful, and professional. He answers any questions I have and takes care of any general maintenance on my car. Everyone in the service department works hard to help me feel like I'm a person and not just another car. We were so impressed that when we went shopping for a truck for my husband, the first and only place we went was Lupient!

• 2016 GMC Acadia Purchase

Our salesperson Austin was awesome. We never felt pressured by him during our visit and that made us confident that we were getting the best deal poss...ible. The Sales Manager Brent was also great! We would defiantly purchase from them again!

Overall Experience

• Was very satisfied with the service in all departments

I went in not anticipating buying anything and left with a great vehicle without any pressure or judgment. The finance team make things quick and tran...sparent and set me up with a great warranty even on a used vehicle. Overall it was a great experience and would definently recommend them to friends and family.

Overall Experience

• Best car buying experience by far!!

My husband and I had the best experience at Lupient we've ever experienced at a car dealership! Seamus and Dustin, with the help of Chad as well, made... trading our 2015 Sierra SLT for a new 2017 Sierra Denali Ultimate not only quick and easy, but it was very enjoyable and we appreciated truly being treated as a guest and not just another potential buyer. Seamus went out of his way to make sure we were happy and comfortable with our purchase. As long as the Lupient team continues to deliver the personal touch, we will be Lupient loyal.

• Fast service. Great friendly staff.

Did a lease buy out. Everyone was great to work with. Plus very friendly. Would come back again for my next car. Which is next year.

Overall Experience

• Honest pricing and great service!

Elora was our sales person and was nothing but great from the beginning. She had worked with me for several weeks on finding our new vehicle. Our vehi...cle of interest had actually been sold before we had the chance to make the trip, but she then offered us the exact same deal on a better model that they had in stock. Excellent communication and down to earth. If you prefer to be treated as a person rather than another sale, work with Elora.

• A overall wonderful

I came in and Elora was so wonderful! Elora helped me with everything I needed also is a great sales rep and the deal on the car was amazing. I didnt ...feel like i was being rushed and Elora was so helpful and knew everything about the car I bought.I recommend going to this dealership. Amazing people and amazing cars. I will go back in the future.

• Great customer service

Amazing customer service!!! Austin Stoddard and Cody Livingood were so helpful with the purchase of my new GMC. I recommend them both if your looking... for something new. They helped me out huge finding the perfect vehicle for my needs. Thank you so much!

• Excellent

Everything was excellent the salesman was informative and experienced great dealing experience and will buy there again left the dealership happy and ...informed completely with the vehicle we purchased also Cody informed us of all the options we could purchase,ajob well done.

Overall Experience

• They really do work for you.

You need to give this dealer a chance. Very easy to work with to get the deal done. Ask for Austin to get the deal done.

Lupient of Rochester