• Very nice service shop people...

bought my truck there and have it serviced there always.

bought my truck there and have it serviced there always.

• Mr Tim Stanfield

Excellent process from beginning to end. The F250 was on recall so I upgraded to the F350.

Tim Stanfield, thanks for the 5 star review!

Tim Stanfield, thanks for the 5 star review!

• Awesome experience!

My Experience with Kendall Fords service department is as good as it gets. I had a 2012 Ford F250 powerstroke that had an engine failure. I was completely panicked as this is probably a $10k-$12k repair. Tammy was my service advisor and did a fantastic job of calming me down and walking me through what I was going to need for the warranty process. They had my truck for 5 weeks and I heard from her at least once a week with updates and how things were going. She sent me photos of the work that was being done and was totally awesome to work with through the entire process. I got the truck back with a bill for $0.00 and they even returned a snap on screwdriver that had gotten wedged down in a void a year prior. I don't know what they pay her but she deserves more. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review and invaluable feedback, Aryn! We are thrilled to hear you that you received the 5-star service that Tammy is known for. Thanks for trusting us with your truck - we truly appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again.

• Very nice and informative. No pressure

Thanks for the great review, Deb! We look forward to helping you soon :)

Very nice and informative. No pressure from anyone. Looking forward to doing business with them soon...they are currently helping us locate a vehicle.

Thanks for the great review, Deb! We look forward to helping you soon :)

• Great service

Great customer service from sales representatives, very friendly.

Great customer service from sales representatives, very friendly.

Thank you for your positive review, Lacy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Winter check up

We had a repair completed on our son's Ranger as well as a check on the overall condition for winter driving.

We are more than glad to be of service, Gene. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great buying experience

My experience with my recent lease was excellent. My salesperson provided options on three vehicles I was considering and explained those differences thoroughly to assist me in making the best decision to meet my needs. I never felt like he was playing games with the bottom line or was trying to push me in one way or the other. He has a great demeanor and I would definitely seek him out for any future purchases.

• great service

Service was great sales people were very courteous vehicle was very clean and features were explained properly

Brent, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Kendall Ford. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• owner

Called in for a recall and it was done in less time than estimated. Boom, done, and on my way.

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

• Perfect buying experience from Kendall Ford

I purchased 2016 Ford Mustang few weeks ago, and Jason Engoe agent helped me a lot, he was an excellent sale, and I will definitely recommend my friends and family buy car from him.