Kendall Ford of Eugene

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 826 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 17, 2014

bought my truck there and have it serviced there always.

April 10, 2018

Darrell Everton made our service experience an easy one! He kept us informed and exceeded our expectations. Thanks to Darrell and his team for the qu...ality work!

Kacie, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you... found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

December 29, 2017

Rose Campbell and Miranda were prepared, patient, and highly efficient. The warranty call was smooth and all my questions answered professionally. I ...could not be happier. The appointment was on time. The employees are an asset to Kendall Ford.

Hi Don, thank you so much for your positive comments about Rose, Miranda, and the team here at Kendall Ford of Eugene! We are always more than happy t...o assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

December 26, 2017

We purchased a Ford Edge in August of 2016, traveled almost 9 hours (one way) to get there. They knew we were coming that weekend and they email me al...l of the papers my boyfriend and I needed to fill out before we got there, so it was be a quick process for us so we could get back on the road to home. When we got there, we had to fill out the paperwork all over again, because they gave us Oregon paperwork instead of Idaho. The vehicle was in service getting the oil changed, they needed me to print off another proof of income (which was already sent to them the week before) Overall, the quick and easy process of getting in and out of the dealership turned into almost 2 hours of sitting there and waiting to get back on the road. Everyone we dealt with was nice and friendly, was just unpleasant when we had to basically start completely over when we got there as like we never had a deal before we got there in the first place. Also, I've worked at a dealership myself for 1 1/2 years, and within a week or two of selling vehicles, most salespeople will call the customer making sure everything is okay, to this day I still haven't been asked by my salesperson.

Lyndsey, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We strive for 100% satisfaction and regret this was not your experience. We w...ould like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager Kevin Hyde, at your earliest convenience. Kevin can be reached at (541)335-4290. Thank you again for your time and we hope you have a wonderful day.

December 17, 2017

I recently bought a Certified Ford Focus Hatchback from Kendall Ford and WOW, I was thrilled with the level of service I got from James Kirk who I fir...st made contact with online. He was extremely helpful throughout the transaction, was incredibly professional, attentive, kind and happy to help! He didn't mind all the questions I asked. I came away with a fantastic deal and car. You would do well to purchase a vehicle from James Kirk at Kendall Ford. His honesty and hard work was greatly appreciated!

Monika G, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Kendall Ford of Eugene. We truly appreciate your recommen...dation for James and the rest of our team here at Kendall Ford Eugene. Please let us know if we can answer any questions.

September 26, 2017

We had an awesome shopping experience. Our Internet sales rep Jason Engle is an asset to the Ford dealership. No sales pressure. His main focus is... to get you the best deal the dealership can offer you. I would truly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy an automobile from them.

September 11, 2017

I recently just purchased a new F-150 from Lisa at Kendall Ford and she made my experience beyond easy and with no stress. She was very helpfull with ...showing me all the options and how to use them. I will 100 percent be coming back for my next purchase!¿¿

Dusty Hayes, thanks for the 5 star review! We are so glad Lisa was able to help you find your new F-150! Thank you again for letting our team know how... we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

June 15, 2017

Expected to pay more for the repair than I did . Got my truck back sooner then I expected

Steven Strom, thank you for sharing your positive experience us. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and are looking forward to th...e next time that you're in. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything additional we can do for you. Until next time!

June 14, 2017

Your service and the salesman were the best I could have and have recommend

Gary Oakes, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Kendall Ford of Eugene and that we took such great care of you. Your recommendation means a lo...t us and we look forward to taking care of you the next time you're in! Have a great day!

June 14, 2017

2017 Ford Explorer, service staff was very helpful.

Melisa Baeuerlen, we really appreciate your positive review!

Kendall Ford of Eugene