• Great Service

My husband and I worked with Hank ( Henry Muller) at Kiefer Kia. We have never had as good of experience at any other dealership. Hank was wonderful to work with very personable and not pushy in the least. He went above and beyond to find us a car that worked for us on every level. I really appreciated him and the whole staff for our fantastic experience. Thank you so much Hank!!!

• New car purchase

Aimee was very helpful. The staff was friendly and I'm happy with my purchase.

Aimee was very helpful. The staff was friendly and I'm happy with my purchase.

• We love our Kia

Mark our salesman was very engaging and made out purchase enjoyable.

Mark our salesman was very engaging and made out purchase enjoyable.

• Happy customer

Aimee was really nice and friendly not to pushy and helped me find the car that was right for me

• retired single woman

Brandon sold me my new kia soul he was polite informative helpful Very nice and got me in and out of there in a couple of hours. My experience was wonderful and I will share my experience with others

• Satisfied customer

Robert Cooper was absolutely amazing. He made the process fast and easy. I am very happy I chose to go to Kia. Thank you so much Robert!

• Great

I went expecting to be turned down. They surprised me got me into a new 2017 kia forte. They worked hard to get me financing and they are very nice and made me feel at home. I would but from them again.

• Best service ever

I was so not looking forward to the experience because it has been a nightmare anywhere else. But we came here, and was in and out in no time with a brand. Ew car! Everyone was very helpful, and kind! It never ever felt pushy at all! Our sales lady Any was absolutely amazing I would reccomend anyone to go to Keifer Kia for their car needs! And ask for any!!

• Courteous/ Friendly/ Accommodating

We have purchased vehicles from Kiefer Kia prior and have always been treated like family. This dealership puts you the customer first and in our ever changing world today that is an excellent feeling.

• Joyce

Brian Skaggs was the salesman and he is really a good one. Very smart and friendly. Was very pleased with how he handled the whole process.