Kiefer Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Great Service
    March 25, 2014

My husband and I worked with Hank ( Henry Muller) at Kiefer Kia. We have never had as good of experience at any other dealership. Hank was wonderful t...o work with very personable and not pushy in the least. He went above and beyond to find us a car that worked for us on every level. I really appreciated him and the whole staff for our fantastic experience. Thank you so much Hank!!!

Kiefer kia
    March 1, 2018

This was by far the best buying experience I've had. My credit wasn't the best but they still got me a good rate,and affordable payments. I was expect...ing it to be bad because I had not done anything with credit for several years. But the finance people went the extra mile for me. My wife and I have been pushing hard to achieve goals for a long time and the suprize was such a relief. The sales person also went the extra mile. He taught me how to use all the electronics lile how to join my cell phone to the cars system. He was really helpful and I didn't feel an ounce of pressure. I was sure on what I wanted and I got more than expected. If more lots acted this way people wouldn't dread buying a car.

pleasant experience
    January 20, 2018

We test drove a new Sorento with Brandon Jackson as our salesman. He was very nice, low pressure and informative. He's a very likeable young man and m...ade the experience pleasant and fun. We left with the feeling that we wanted to buy from him. When we went back to buy our Sorento from him he was absent but low and behold his dad, Rod Jackson, the floor manager, was there to represent for him. The sale was quick and in a flash we were off in our beautiful Sorento. I would definitely recommend Going there to buy a new car

Great and timely experience
    January 20, 2018

Purchased new cars in the past and never had such a great experience as at Kia in Eugene. No other dealership has come close. We were able to get all ...questions answered, test drive cars we were interested in and never pressured to buy anything. We found the car we wanted and the paperwork process was quick and painless. Highly recommend!!

great customer service
    January 2, 2018

loved dealing with Mike Foley, he made everything really easy. we went to Kiefer Kia in Eugene, Or

Great car buying experience
    December 4, 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised by my car shopping experience with Keifer Kia. I have always loathed shopping at car lots - the high pressure and run... around. I did not get that at Keifer. I found the Kia Forte I wanted online, and worked with Scott Howard from afar to get everything ready ahead of time. By the time I arrived to pick up my car, financing was already in place and there was very little left to worry about. Was a little frustrated by the initial reactions to my wanting my brand new car not to have any scratches on it, but the guys (Rodney Jackson, especially) went out of their way to have staff come in late and buff the car out. With service like this, Keifer Kia will likely become my go-to for all future car purchases.

KIEFER KIA
    November 7, 2017

I purchased a Kia Sportage. I really love it. It handles great and has great features. Gage at Kiefer Kia even showed me how to hook up my phone to t...he blue tooth. He was very nice and did not pressure me. He found the car that I wanted.

We had a awesome experience buying our new Soul
    September 30, 2017

I showed interest in buying a car online, Rob contacted me through text. I let him know what we wanted and that I wanted to see what we could do befo...re we made the trip. He was very helpful in finding what we wanted and getting us financed without us even going to the lot. When we arrived at the lot Monday morning Brandon met us and took us on a test drive. He was very professional and helpful. We decided on the car we wanted and then they took it to the finance manager who got the paper work ready. We were at the lot a very short time. It was a great experience everyone was very nice and helpful. We will highly recommend Kiefer Kia to all our friends.

Love my new car!
    September 24, 2017

My salesman Robbie was great! He was informative rather than pushy and helped me find a buyer for my old car. Everyone at the dealership was friendly... and helpful. My only complaint was getting random calls while I was making up my mind even though my file was marked that I didn't want calls.

Sales staff
    September 21, 2017

I was helped by Brandon from Kiefer Kia and he was very professional and not your typical "car salesman". He didn't run me down and immediately try to... sell me a car but greeted me politely and started a conversation. All throughout the process, he was professional and friendly. His dad was also very helpful and got to the price that worked for me. Overall, great experience and I am a very happy customer!

Kiefer Kia