Deml Ford Lincoln Inc.

• Very difficult to work with

I called Deml Ford on a Friday morning and was able to get in for an appt that same morning. I indicated on the phone which vehicle I wanted to see, what my trade in was, and that I would be using my own bank for financing. I arrived on time for my appt, but still had to wait. Due to understaffing and poor time management I had to wait a lot throughout the day. I didn't get to see the vehicle I was interested in until over two hours later because of all the waiting around and attempts to upsell me on a brand new vehicle. About an hour after getting to see the one I wanted, I finally got to take it for a test drive. When we got back to the dealership I said let's start paperwork. Unbelievably, the write up on my trade wasn't ready, so we had to wait for that. Finally they revealed their low ball offer on my very clean one owner low mileage trade in. Fortunately it was very close to my payoff so I accepted it. This is when the real trouble began. Even after speaking directly to my banker they refused to do the deal without a cashier's check and a lien release in hand. They bullied me and tried to force me into using their preferred banks ... repeatedly. One of the owners even came out with a long line of lip service. I nearly walked out. Had I not been buying a very unusual and specific trim package, I would have left immediately. I ended up driving to my bank 60 miles away to get a cashier's check and lien release as they refused to hold the vehicle until they came in the mail. So, after having arrived at 11:30 am with pre-approval in hand and a specific vehicle in mind, it was 3pm before I had the pleasure of a completely unnecessary 2+ hour road trip. I got back to Deml at 5:15. They agreed to wait, even through they closed at 5, which I thought was nice at first. Then I got there and realized they were still signing another customer, so I was treated to another 30 minute wait. We finally got the papers signed after 6pm, and SURPRISE! it wasn't even ready. It was back in its spot on the sales lot, with the stickers in the window and the plates covered by their dealership ad plates. At the same time they were driving my "new" vehicle around, they were also processing my trade in. I actually had to wait for them to pull the plates on my old car and sticker it up before they got the new purchase ready to drive away. I absolutely would NOT recommend Deml Ford.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Deml Ford Lincoln, Inc. Please give us a call at (507) 835-3425 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Great Service

They always do a great Job with everything they have done for me.

They always do a great Job with everything they have done for me.

• New Vehicle purchase

I purchased my 2016 F350 From Deml Ford because the staff is wonderful to work with, they make the buying experience enjoyable, and the facility is always top notch. The instant greeting and the knowledgeable staff are very pleasant to work with!

Thanks so much for your feedback, Keith. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great Service

I purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer 3.5L Twin Turbo V6 on Good Friday. My insurance agent was out of the office for the holiday but DEML Ford went above and beyond to get my vehicle fully insured. They waited patiently on hold for close to half an hour to contact an agent at the cooperate office to make sure I could drive my new vehicle off the lot safely and insured. The entire purchasing process was stressless and was delivered in terms I understood. I truly felt like a valued customer.

• Excellent service!

I love my 2014 titanium fusion. Deml always has wonderful service and very friendly and helpful staff! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Great Service

Always a good experience at Deml Ford whether buying a vehicle or getting service work done by the service department

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• My new truck

Excellent!!!!! That pretty much sums it up for me!!! Nicest truck I have ever owned!!

• Trailer Hitch

they were very helpful and fast. My trailer hitch looked really nice.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

they were very helpful and fast. My trailer hitch looked really nice.

• Great Dealership

Just purchased a 2016 Mustang GT Conv and WOW what an awesome car. Very impressed with the car and the Deml Ford people. Great place to do business!!!!!

• Repeat customer

I found the Deml Ford staff to be very helpful and courteous. I especially appreciate how they make the whole process of buying a new car simple, clear and very quick. They really respect their customers and didn't waste my time. Thanks, a repeat customer.