Deml Ford Lincoln Inc.

• New Vehicle purchase

I purchased my 2016 F350 From Deml Ford because the staff is wonderful to work with, they make the buying experience enjoyable, and the facility is always top notch. The instant greeting and the knowledgeable staff are very pleasant to work with!

Thanks so much for your feedback, Keith. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great Service

I purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer 3.5L Twin Turbo V6 on Good Friday. My insurance agent was out of the office for the holiday but DEML Ford went above and beyond to get my vehicle fully insured. They waited patiently on hold for close to half an hour to contact an agent at the cooperate office to make sure I could drive my new vehicle off the lot safely and insured. The entire purchasing process was stressless and was delivered in terms I understood. I truly felt like a valued customer.

• Excellent service!

I love my 2014 titanium fusion. Deml always has wonderful service and very friendly and helpful staff! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Great Service

Always a good experience at Deml Ford whether buying a vehicle or getting service work done by the service department

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• My new truck

Excellent!!!!! That pretty much sums it up for me!!! Nicest truck I have ever owned!!

• Trailer Hitch

they were very helpful and fast. My trailer hitch looked really nice.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

they were very helpful and fast. My trailer hitch looked really nice.

• Great Dealership

Just purchased a 2016 Mustang GT Conv and WOW what an awesome car. Very impressed with the car and the Deml Ford people. Great place to do business!!!!!

• Repeat customer

I found the Deml Ford staff to be very helpful and courteous. I especially appreciate how they make the whole process of buying a new car simple, clear and very quick. They really respect their customers and didn't waste my time. Thanks, a repeat customer.

• Deml Ford

Deml Ford is always a pleasure to to business with. Always fair, and a friendly helpful staff.

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit.

• Great service, clean and friendly

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Deml Ford Lincoln. Thanks again for the great review of Deml Ford Lincoln!

I bought a 2016 f-150 on Friday and l love it, Mark the salesman was great to work with, sales and service was very helpful with buying accessories, the owners are very friendly. I went with my daughter today and she bought a new Escape