Mckie Ford Lincoln

Saturday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(605) 348-1400 (605) 348-1400

Friendly and Knowledgeable

I went in to get an oil change. I found out I was leaking fluids of some kind. They got my oil change taken care of promptly and got my car scheduled to take care of the leak. I worked with Andrew and Jemmar of the Rapid City, SD dealership and they were both wonderful to work with, very knowledgeable and extremely personable. Car issues can be stressful but they made me feel like I was in good hands.

Amazing Service

Jeff was amazing! I was a bit tired after work maybe a bit grumpy but with his great personality and confidence on trying to find me something perfect I was at ease and enjoyed my time looking at cars. I love my new Ford Escape. It is smooth and reliable for my son and I. I am confident that anyone will be happy with the service you get there at McKIE. Thank you Jeff and McKIE for you kindness and service!!!

F350 service

Derrick is my favorite service manager. This dealership is easy to deal with

Dealer response

Terri, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

McKie Ford Service

Great service, fast and thorough, have been dealing with this dealership for at least 20 years

Ford Review

We were very happy with our service at McKie. Our salesman answered all of our questions and was a great person to work with. We got a good trade in value for our vehicle and we are thrilled with our new vehicle.

Dealer response

Mary, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Friendly and inviting

I have been to a couple of other dealerships and used the service departments in the past. This dealership is by far the best. I was made feel welcome at the old site and the new site is even better.

Outstand Service

I have always received outstanding service from Joe and his team. I wouldn't take my MKx anywhere else.

4.3

was very helpful and personal

was a pleasant experience he pulled the car inside so we could look at it as was very cold outside was happy how he treated us the only thing I was not happy with would not deal on price as he said they set the price on exactly what was needed for profit.

Awesome oil change facility!

Fantastic place for a oil change, friendly people, nice facility, great in and out service, would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team holds themselves to a high standard of excellent customer service and we're happy to hear your experience reflected this! Safe travels!

Great experience

This is our second truck from McKie and am very proud to say that. It's alway a great experience at McKie Ford.