5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 66 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great overall experience
    June 15, 2017

Was looking for a vehicle and could'nt find anything local in my price range. Found a vehicle on their website and called and dealt with Nathan. Was... a wonderful experience as I was nervous about buying a vehicle sight unseen. Nathan represented the vehicle perfectly. I got the vehicle and could'nt ve happier. Thanks to everyone there.

Great service!
    February 14, 2018

The employees are always very friendly and knowledgeable about their jobs. They are able to answer all of my questions easily. Will continue to come b...ack for all my vehicle needs!

People You Can Trust
    February 14, 2018

I had a great experience at Owatonna Motors. Fair prices and a friendly staff. Nathan was an exceptional sales rep. He was genuine, down to earth and ...a real straight shooter. I will recommend this dealership to all of my friends in the future.

Great All Around Service
    January 11, 2018

Owatonna Motor Company hit a home run with us twice in a row. After an issue with our van, in which it needed to be towed, we used them for service. T...hey were reasonably priced and both fast and thorough on the repairs. We began shopping for a new vehicle shortly thereafter and didn't check out Owatonna Motor Company until the very end of our search. We were actually prepared to purchase a vehicle from another dealer in town but saw one we liked online and decided to check it out. As we were perusing the lot with our toddler asleep in the back seat Brian Miller approached us and asked if he could help. The initial vehicle we came to see had just sold, but Brian showed us a variety of vehicles in our budget and was very helpful, knowledgeable, checked off all our wants vs needs when it came to mileage, features, safety etc, and most importantly was not the least bit pushy. He empathized with where we were at and we felt so comfortable speaking with him, especially compared to other salesmen we were working with, that we decided to purchase the Jeep he had us test drive with him on the spot. Brian accompanied us on the test drives, one at a time due to the sleeping child in our current vehicle, and explained everything to us about the vehicle twice over, answered all our questions--even if redundant, and we could absolutely tell that he wanted us to find the best vehicle for us--not the best vehicle that would line his pockets with commission. And that's another thing--the sales team at Owatonna Ford doesn't work off commission, and it was absolutely apparent! To make a long story short they took two of our older vehicles in trade for a reasonable rate and put up with a then awake, hungry and pretty unhappy toddler as we did paperwork--even at one point providing fruit snacks that gave us 15 minutes of blessed relief. We had to drive home to get our remaining vehicle and return to take the newer Jeep home, but all in all it was a 3 hour process from us driving on the lot to look at vehicles to us driving our new (used) vehicle home. I can't recommend Brian Miller or Owatonna Motor Company enough. This was our first experience purchasing a vehicle non-private party and I'd absolutely return there in the future!

Great People!
    November 13, 2017

Excellent staff. Nate and Jason were wonderful with helping me through my first car buying experience.

Amazing customer service
    September 19, 2017

I worked with Nathan throughout the whole process, and he was amazing. I found the exact car I wanted, and within two days I had it. He was so accommo...dating and welcoming, and I was so glad to have a sales person who didn't pressure me into anything. He is a breath of fresh air in the customer service area!

July 11, 2017

For over a year now my wife and I have been looking at a new Ford Explorer. My wife was in close contact with Nathan Nielsen from the Owatonna Motor C...ompany (OMC) for over a year discussing our trade in and new prices and offers. Nathan was extremely patient during the whole process from beginning to end. Nathan reassured us that when we're ready to come in he'd be there. From last year to now, with our new Explorer purchase, Nathan and the OMC has been superb and we can't stress that enough. No pressure was the main theme of our buying experience. We feel we got a great price and trade in. If you're looking for a class act dealer you can't go wrong with the Owatonna Motor Company.

Dodge Grand caravan
    April 16, 2017

Nathan was Great bought a used Dodge Grand Caravan There. Would highly recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a car or van.

Farmer
    February 16, 2017

Our family outgrew our family car, so we were in the market for a new vehicle. our experience with Nathan was great he went through the vehicle fron...t to back with us answering all of our questions. over all we had a great experience.

cas manager
    February 10, 2017

Very helpful and explained things well. I would recommend to others

1001 Hoffman Dr NW Owatonna, MN 55060