• Great overall experience

Was looking for a vehicle and could'nt find anything local in my price range. Found a vehicle on their website and called and dealt with Nathan. Was a wonderful experience as I was nervous about buying a vehicle sight unseen. Nathan represented the vehicle perfectly. I got the vehicle and could'nt ve happier. Thanks to everyone there.

• Great People!

Excellent staff. Nate and Jason were wonderful with helping me through my first car buying experience.

• Amazing customer service

I worked with Nathan throughout the whole process, and he was amazing. I found the exact car I wanted, and within two days I had it. He was so accommodating and welcoming, and I was so glad to have a sales person who didn't pressure me into anything. He is a breath of fresh air in the customer service area!

• Owatonna Motor Company

For over a year now my wife and I have been looking at a new Ford Explorer. My wife was in close contact with Nathan Nielsen from the Owatonna Motor Company (OMC) for over a year discussing our trade in and new prices and offers. Nathan was extremely patient during the whole process from beginning to end. Nathan reassured us that when we're ready to come in he'd be there. From last year to now, with our new Explorer purchase, Nathan and the OMC has been superb and we can't stress that enough. No pressure was the main theme of our buying experience. We feel we got a great price and trade in. If you're looking for a class act dealer you can't go wrong with the Owatonna Motor Company.

• Dodge Grand caravan

Nathan was Great bought a used Dodge Grand Caravan There. Would highly recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a car or van.

• Farmer

Our family outgrew our family car, so we were in the market for a new vehicle. our experience with Nathan was great he went through the vehicle front to back with us answering all of our questions. over all we had a great experience.

• cas manager

Very helpful and explained things well. I would recommend to others

Very helpful and explained things well. I would recommend to others

• Renee Bachman

Very positive experience. You need a pop dispenser and not just coffee. :) I would have given a 5 star if you did.