• Farmer

Our family outgrew our family car, so we were in the market for a new vehicle. our experience with Nathan was great he went through the vehicle front to back with us answering all of our questions. over all we had a great experience.

• Great overall experience

Was looking for a vehicle and could'nt find anything local in my price range. Found a vehicle on their website and called and dealt with Nathan. Was a wonderful experience as I was nervous about buying a vehicle sight unseen. Nathan represented the vehicle perfectly. I got the vehicle and could'nt ve happier. Thanks to everyone there.

• Dodge Grand caravan

Nathan was Great bought a used Dodge Grand Caravan There. Would highly recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a car or van.

• cas manager

Very helpful and explained things well. I would recommend to others

Very helpful and explained things well. I would recommend to others

• Renee Bachman

Very positive experience. You need a pop dispenser and not just coffee. :) I would have given a 5 star if you did.

• 2004 Dodge Ram 3500

This dealership was very easy to deal with, it was quick in and out and willing to work with you. I highly recommend.

• Awesome Dealership

The 2013 Ford F-150 Lariat is the best ride! It has been awesome with the 4wd! Thank you Nathan for driving to our house for us to look at it! Very friendly and customer orientated!! Merry Christmas!