Wells River Chevrolet

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 64 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 1, 2015

It was definitely a great experience. When I left with my new vehicle I felt knowledgeable and comfortable because of the through information and inst...ructions I was given about the vehicle. I was not rushed or hurried and was given ample time to ask any questions or to state any concerns I might have had.

May 21, 2018

Herb Ziter was awesome at Wells River Chevy. He not only went out of his way to locate me a beautiful truck but made it possible for me to buy it! I w...ould definitely recommend Herb, along with Wells River Chevy !

May 4, 2018

Bought my 2013 Silverado ltz from wells river chevy very accommodating easy process would diffently return for my next one I delt with herb ziter

February 12, 2018

Purchased a lightly used 2017 car from them in January. Low pressure and easy to work with. I have worked with a lot of dealers and this was definit...ely one of the best experiences I’ve had. Herb was patient and did a great job. It was nice not to have to play any games like some other dealers do. Great job all and I hope to purchase from you again.

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with t...heir overall experience. We look forward to working with you again.

March 13, 2017

When bringing my truck in for a specific repair, I had to bring it back to repair items that were distantly related to the initial problem 3 different... times! When I needed to have a leaf spring repaired, they literally torched a hole in the bed creating burn marks up the inside......along with puncturing an even larger hole on the opposite side of the bed! Our guess, (and our mechanic's guess), is the truck fell off the lift to create that kind of damage (puncture hole), which they took no responsibility for. They never informed us of ANY of the damage, we found it 5 months later getting the truck ready for winter. Estimated damages were $728, they only admitted to $300. We are formally complaining to GM, as this is not the way GM does business. I would go the extra mile to utilize another dealership.

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with our dealership. We strive to make our customers happy, and to continue to earn their confidence ...by performing high quality work at fair prices. That philosophy has guided this company and its predecessors for eighty years in the same location. We will happily refer you to other dealers. If we can be helpful in that manner, please let us know.

September 28, 2016

Didn't go to dealer, just needed to get information. Was contacted in a very short period of time, and salesman was very congenital. Answered all qu...estions, very friendly staff.

May 20, 2016

The staff and employees were all very pleasant to work with. They worked hard with me to give me the deal I wanted to make the purchase of my truck a ...success. I most of my buying over e-mail with my sales person Ted since I live 1.5 hours from them. Ted was very up front with everything so I didn't make a wasted trip up to look at a truck I couldn't afford. Just a great experience!

May 16, 2016

Great job as always. Thank you Grace for picking up my truck for service.

January 9, 2016

I AM NOT QUITE SURE OF THE CLICKING SOUND IN THE REAR END AND AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT

December 28, 2015

I am so happy with the manner in which I was treated that I tell everyone about it. I recommend Wells River Chevrolet to anyone that I hear may be loo...king to trade or buy a vehicle. They go out of there way to make a good deal and the parts and service departments are excellent to.

Wells River Chevrolet