Formula Nissan

19 reviews

September 3, 2013

A recent job change prompted me into thinking that at some point in the future, I may have to upgrade to a newer car. After much internet research, I decided... to spend just a few hours before work one day actually seeing some of the cars in person to help me eliminate some of the choices, but I certainly wasn't going to buy anything, not now or anytime too soon, anyway. As a lifelong GM owner, I decided to stop at the Nissan dealership, to get it out of the way first. I thought it odd initially that the nice sales agent wasn't trying to sell me a car. He offered to help me with my research and won my trust and confidence immediately. He was intent on listening to my needs and quickly reduced the choices from a field of six vehicles to one, based on the model, mileage, color, and price that I wanted . I agreed to the offer of a test drive and was amazed at the quality of the car. I asked if he could "crunch" some numbers for me and the option to trade in my vehicle was included at his insistence. He consulted with his colleagues, and I was surprised by the reasonable offer. I then arranged payment, and told him I could be back to pick up the car tomorrow. He took my insurance information and asked me if I could wait a few minutes. He then returned and announced that he would help me move my belongings from my old car to the new one. All this in just over an hour. Five miles down the interstate, I could still not believe what had just transpired. Thank you Jeff, Nate, Mark, and the others who helped me for your warmth and professionalism.

July 8, 2013

Leasing process was very smooth and straightforward. A pleasure to do business with Emery, and staff. I'll be back!

Leasing is a great way to buy vehicles. Thanks Frontierman!

May 30, 2013

Formula Nissan is the best auto dealership that I have ever done business with. My sales rep, Emery Webb, was outstanding and treated me with respect.... Mark Nolan in financing explained the details of a lease for a 2013 Nissan Rogue in terms that I could understand and answered all my questions. Exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Diane, thanks so much for your kind words. Your business is always appreciated!

October 23, 2012

have purchesed a new altima and in extatic with it i love all the options avalible and the service is quick and the guys there are really easy going

Thank you so much Jennifer! We value you as a Formula Nissan Customer and family member. The new Altima is awesome, Nissan has done a great job with... it. Our sales and Service department will make every effort to make sure you continue to be number ONE. Thanks again!

March 27, 2012

bought 2 vehicles in 7 months, first all by phone/text/email, second the old fashioned way. both went smooth enough and i will buy from this dealer again

We try to make it Easy and embrace new technology to market vehicles. Your business is number one to us. If there's anything you need, text, call, o...r e-mail anytime!

March 26, 2012

Everyone is very friendly and accomodating- no pressure dealership.

Thank you very much! We love the No Pressure approach. It makes for happier customers in the long-run! Thanks again Michelle!

March 26, 2012

Great car. Tried many SUV's and was very happy with the choice. Many extras - beuatiful color. Wife loves it. No pressure sales which was very important.... Good followup.

Thanks Mike! You did make a great choice and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. I thank you again for your business! Tell your friends :-)

March 26, 2012

friendly caring people, great service dept. Great prices.

Wow, thank you Marilyn! Your business is appreciated! if there's anything vehicle related you need, just let me know. Thanks again!

March 26, 2012

From the moment I waled in the door at Formula Nissan, I felt welcomed. Having recently come from another car buying experience (locally) I was apprehensive... and had my guard up. Working with Emery and the staff at Formula Nissan renewed my faith in car dealerships. I would go back again in a second! Thanks!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Making this easy for customers is what we strive for. I'm always available to take care of your vehicle needs!... Thanks again!