4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Outstanding Service
    May 9, 2017

Had my car serviced there a few times and was so impressed with the dealership, I decided to buy a new one there. The service department is outstandin...g and the people are so genuine and friendly.

Out Of State purchases Require WIRE TRANSFER.
    March 22, 2018

Thought this was going to work out unfortunately it didn’t. Drove here from Illinois to look at a 1999 Ford F-350. Was a great looking truck that had ...everything I needed. Only problem is, The dealer requires all out of state purchases to be wire transferred. The dealer was willing to work with me but they were skeptical. My bank would not allow for a wire transfer to occurring. Maybe yours will? Not likely.

mostly pleased
    April 13, 2014

Trevor was awesome to work with. Got the deal I wanted on a used car. He took the time to show me things about the car even after we signed on the dot...ted line. Was disappointed tho when I got home and started transfering my stuff from my other car. The spare tire was low on air. I had to vacuum below and between the seats. Had to wipe out to storage compartments, looked like stuff was spilled in them. Also the front of the car was full of old bug spatterings. Spent 1 1/2 hours just cleaning that. I should have looked the car over better too. But I do love the car and I will buy from them again.

September 10, 2013

Trevor was more than helpful when I went and looked at a used vehicle. Unfortunately, the vehicle was not exactly what I was looking for so did not pu...rchase.

Buying was great -service after, not so happy
    August 19, 2013

I bought a 2012 Ford F150 from there, hoping that if I had issues, the small, home-town dealership would help me out if I needed it. Buying was great,... went over all features, no pressure overall nice experience. After only 5 months I notice a good amount of surface corrosion on the crome. I brought it to their attention and they did state it was surface corrosion which I agreed with, but my other vehicles did not have nearly the rust my brand new truck had. I beleive it was caused by the construction going on near their dealership and I should have taken that into account. Long story short, they would not help me at all and I cleaned it up on my own. Took about 10-12 hours of polishing to get it all clean. I was dissappointed in their reaction. When I purchased my vehicle, I had the Ford X plan and could have gone to anyone for about the same price. Wish I would have purchased it else where.

Horn Ford = GREAT Experience!
    January 18, 2013

Our buying experience at Horn Ford was a very positive one! Our salesperson,Trevor was knowledgeable and helpful through the entire process. He took... the time to explain all of the special features on our 2013 Taurus. We highly recommend this dealer!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We're glad that you are happy with your 2013 Ford Taurus. We look forward to servicing your aut...o needs in the future!

Very Satisfied
    August 23, 2012

Customer service was stellar. Very friendly and helpful. Process was easy and quick. Would deff return again. Great Price!

666 W Ryan St Brillion, WI 54110