• Great Day For Buying A Car

The staff was very professional and I feel like I got the best deal for my money. I didn't feel rushed and the sales associates listened to what I had to say. They satisfied any concerns I had.. I verified the information I was told by various websites and confirmed that I got a great deal. I would definitely recommend Guaranty to my friends and family.

• Paul Miller

I came in looking for a pick up. Paul Miller went out of his way to make sure I got what I was looking for. He is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Great service. If you want what you're looking for... Go see Paul Miller. You won't be disappointed

• John P.

The sale was exceptional, and the salesman Ken Was very knowledgeable about the vehicle.

• Guaranty was great

Paul was excellent. Great guy to do business with.

Paul was excellent. Great guy to do business with.

• skip garstka

great team, they go the extra mile for you, from management, sales, and the service and body shop!

• Love my new car

I went in to see about getting a new or used vehicle and was greeted by salesman Ken Gotter. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I was able to drive home a new Equinox and just love it. Ken made the whole process very easy.

• Great experience! Great buy!

From start to finish our salesman, Cody, was professional honest, no pressure and helpful in every way possible! We came all the way from California because of the exceptional service and the great deal offered! Look no further! We would highly recommend Guaranty and our saleman, Cody!! Thank you! Wes and Catherine S. (Durham, Calif)

• Very pleased with my sales/purchase experience

Ken Gotter and Tyler Christiance as well as Matt Bryant the New Car Sales manager took great care of me. Buying a new vehicle is stressful for me and the folks at Guaranty made me feel very comfortable all along the way. I took my time and drove 3 different trucks over a couple of days. Ken Gotter spent a good deal of time with me and not once did I feel anything resembling pressure or frustration. Ken is very knowledgeable and patient. I bought my 1st new truck nearly 13 years ago and the excellent experience I had then working with Tyler Christiance and Mike Cullmer brought me back to Guaranty. I recommend Guaranty at every opportunity and many of my customers are proud owners of cars, trucks and trailers thanks to the fine people and fair dealing at Guaranty. Thank you

• Exceptional service

Our experience at Guaranty was exceptional. The sales staff was great with our needs as well as financing dept. After looking at many beautiful trucks, we found the one for us.

• CHEVROLET EQUINOX LT

GUARANTY GOOD PLACE TO DO BUSINESS. ONE OF THE BETTER DEALERSHIPS IN VALLEY. THANKS GUARANTY!!!