• Superior Customer Service!

We have now purchased two vehicles from Milo Peterson Ford and are very satisfied with our experiences. Paul is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle options and provides superior service. A great option in southeastern Minnesota!

• Got the best Ford Dealership in Kenyon!

Always satisfied with sales and service at this dealership. Long time customer and have found it's worth the trip.

• Fantastic service!

We always take our vehicles to Milo Peterson Ford in Kenyon for all of our service needs. Whether it's an oil change and tire rotation or something more in-depth like a bad sensor when the check engine light came on, we always get wonderful service. The gentleman that answers the phone in the service department is always helpful and the service is of high-quality and affordable.

• Great Experience!

Chuck was great to work with and made the car buying process so easy! Laid back and no pressure to make the sale. Friendly and knowledgeable,

• Great timely service

Came up from Rochester to visit some family in the Twin Cities, stopped by Milo Peterson Ford on the way to have my oil changed as it was long overdue. The service staff was very friendly and was transparent in cost estimates & time. They had me out of there in less than a half hour and the cost was actually less than what they originally quoted. Made for a great experience, thanks Milo Peterson Ford!

• Great buying & service experiences!

This past December we were in the market for a new Ford Explorer after our old one's engine blew out on the highway. After a less than savory visit to Zumbrota Ford, we found a nice Explorer on cars.com that was over at Milo Peterson Ford. We made the drive without calling as it was not all that far from us and we figured if the one we wanted wasn't available we could look at some others. After getting a little lost trying to find it, we came across it practically sitting in the middle of a corn field. We stepped inside and they made us feel like family, they pulled up the stock number on the ford we saw on cars.com and it was still available. They ran out and warmed-up the car while we chatted with the sales staff inside. After a short test drive we bought that day. Thanks to the Milo Peterson Ford team we left happy customers.

• Tow/repair

We recently had an issue with our car and we had to have it towed in for repair. The service people were great to work with and very professional. It feels good to know of a reliable and friendly service center that you can count on when needed.

• Recall

I took my car in for a recall and the entire staff was great! They were fast, friendly, and made it as hassle free as possible.

• Oil Change

I took my car in for an oil change. Everyone is always friendly, oil change was very fast. I was in and out in no time. I will be back for years to come. Thanks!

• Easy repair

I was concerned that my car would require a major repair and was so grateful that the service department was honest and told me that it would be jsut a minor brake repair.