4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 451 reviews

New Used

451 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Twin City Subaru from DealerRater.com

Friendly, attentive service
    April 10, 2018

We had a great experience at Twin City Subaru with Dylan Otis and his team. We wandered in interested in scoping out options, and Dylan helped us ide...ntify the right vehicle for our needs. Dylan was incredibly patient, kind, and attentive to our baby son. He and his colleagues stayed long past closing time in order for us to complete our transaction and stayed friendly and good-humored throughout. I've never owned a Subaru and so far I'm extremely pleased with our decision.

Overall Experience

Profetional, friendly, answerd all my questions.
    April 10, 2018

I had an excellent experience at Twin City Subaru. Dylan Otis answered all my question, was friendly, professional and made everything quick and easy.... Would highly recommend them. Love my Forester!

Overall Experience

I adore my brand new Forester
    April 10, 2018

It's solid and smooth. I feel safe and comfy. Love the color. Good price. Great guys. No pressure. They just want ya happy! And I am.

Best around!
    April 1, 2018

I???m never disappointed with my experience at Twin City! I worked with Jim Glassford and I could not be more thrilled with his commitment to my budge...t and comfort level. He???s patient, personable, and just an all around stand up guy with so much experience. I knew I was in the best possible hands with him helping me through this purchase! I would also like to shout out Desmond Culcleasure who always takes care of me when it comes to my new Subaru???s! Thank you guys so much again and I look forward to seeing you the next time too! There???s no where else I???d go for a Subaru!

Twin City Subaru

We're so glad you had such a great experience with Jim and that Desmond was so helpful. Thanks for the very nice review and for choosing Twin City Sub...aru. Congratulations on your new Subaru!

Very happy
    March 28, 2018

I recently bought a 2018 Subaru legacy everyone that i worked with was very friendly and made it an easy car buying experience overall I am very happ...y.

Twin City Subaru

We're so glad you had such a great experience with everyone you worked with and at the dealership. Congratulations on your new Legacy!

It was exelent they were very helpful
    March 24, 2018

It was great, they found a new car at a price I could afford. My only ???complaint ??? is that it took a while to get things going

Twin City Subaru

We're so glad you found a new car at the price you wanted. Congratulations and thanks for choosing Twin City Subaru!

Sweet, simple, relaxed and fun
    March 20, 2018

I had a really really good experience buying my FIRST EVER new car with Twin City Subaru. All of the staff with whom I dealt were kind and enthusiasti...c and reassuring. Eric immediately made me feel comfortable and walked me through everything I wanted to know. He was willing to let me test drive any car I wanted and I never felt rushed. He was never condescending or overbearing when explaining things to me and he knew everything about everything--so many different features--he was able to answer every question I could think of. And even brought up and answered questions that I didn't think of, but were important for me to know. Eric is the main reason I'm so happy with the car I chose--I didn't know what I wanted when I walked in, but he helped me think through my priorities and all of my options to find the perfect fit. And when I finally got my car Eric took the time to show me every bell and whistle--of which there are many, I was overwhelmed (I was stepping out of a 2006 into a 2018 and still thought that my 6-disc changer was fancy). Even while talking about prices and financing I always felt comfortable, which completely surpassed my expectations--I was so worried about feeling awkward and pressured. Desmond really made me feel completely comfortable also, going through the credit application and other financial paperwork. He was very personable and made sure I understood everything without making me feel talked-down-to.

Twin City Subaru

Dear BJG the first, Thank you for taking time to write such a warm review. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience. You actually d...escribe exactly what we would like people to experience at Twin City Subaru; a relaxed, guided tour to help you find the perfect vehicle. Eric and Desmond both do an excellent job and we are happy they are on our team. Please feel free to contact us for anything we can do to continue making your interactions with Twin City Subaru as satisfying as your purchase experience. Sincerely, Dave Birmingham (and Bentley) Chief Dog Walker (and Chief Dog) Twin City Subaru

Bought 2012 Jeep Sahara from Dylan- A+ service!
    March 17, 2018

Bought a used Jeep Sahara last week from twin city and Dylan helped make the experience pleasant and much less stressful! Dylan was very knowledgeable..., patient, and down to earth. He stayed later than his schedule to ensure everything was set and I was comfortable with my purchase. Him and Desmond gave me ample time to ask any questions, speak privately with my fiancee, and explained the whole process in detail. I am extremely pleased with my Jeep and the service I received! We will most definitely be back for our next purchase and I look forward to having my jeep maintenance performed at twin city. Highly recommended! Would be happy to work with Dylan again! A++++!

Twin City Subaru

We're so glad Dylan and Desmond were so helpful to you and that you had such a great experience. Thanks for your review and for choosing Twin City Sub...aru. Enjoy your Jeep!

Great used car experience!
    March 13, 2018

I recently boiught a 2015 Nissan Altima from Twin City. My salesman was Dylan Otis and he was very helpful and personable through the whole process. D...ylan listened to my needs (I'm moving to South Carolina and don't need a 4-wheel drive car) and even reached oiut to me via text to suggest the Nissan that I ended up buying. I can't reccomend Dylan enough!

Twin City Subaru

We're so glad Dylan was so helpful in finding the right vehicle to fit your needs. Thanks for the kind review and for choosing Twin City Subaru. Best ...of luck to you in South Carolina!

Subaru Outback
    March 10, 2018

Dylan Otis was an outstanding sales associate. His sterling guidance and attention to our specific needs helped facilitate our purchase of a 2012 Suba...ru Outback, without a hitch! A purchase we???ve been enjoying ever since. Add to that Brian Chenvert???s efficient combo of financial knowledge and personable conversation???our experience was, all around, a warm welcome to Twin City Subaru.

Twin City Subaru

We're so glad Dylan and Bryan helped you have such a wonderful experience at Twin City Subaru. Congratulations on your Outback and we look forward to ...working with you again in the future!

142 Berlin Mall Rd Berlin, VT 05602