Average based on 4 reviews
  • Happy Customer

I meant to say that Mr. Simon did NOT hover over me. He left me alone when I was first checking out the car.

• Happy Customer

I just purchased a Dodge Charger from Simon Auto and I could not be happier. Mark Simon himself handled the sale. They are not a flashy dealer with all kinds of gimmics, smoke, and mirrors to try to earn your business. They don't need any of that because their vehicles, prices, and service speak for themselves. I had called Mr. Simon before I arrived and told him which vehicle I was interested in and THAT was the one he showed me. He had it ready for and right up front when I go there. He did not try to push me into something else. He answered all of my questions but did hover over me. He seemed like the type of person that can sense how a person likes to be treated and he pretty much left me alone until I was ready to speak with him. I was there to conduct a business transaction and that is how I was treated. Mr Simon was very courteous and professional and did not try to pass himself off as my new best friend. After I had actually purchased the vehicle, and was a little more open for discussion, he took me through the vehicle and did a more in depth explanation of the vehicle's finer points. I am sure that if I had wanted to ask questions sooner, he would have been happy to answer them. As I was getting ready to leave, I commented on how much I liked the smell of the shampoo that the service department used to clean the vehicle. He asked the service crew exactly what they used, I assumed so I would know what to purchase so I could continue to keep the vehicle as clean as they had prepared it. That was not the case. Mr. Simon poured some into a bottle for me to take home. I would recommend Simon Auto without any hesitation and Simon Auto will be the first place I visit when it is time to replace my wife's car.

• excellent service

I have bought from this dealer and have my cars serviced and repaired here for many years. I appreciate Al's advice on service and repair issues and I am satisfied with their pricing.

• Great, honest car dealer

I've purchased several vehicles from Mark and George Simon. They are fantastic, hard working individuals that are very straightforward. No sneaks car salesmen here! Their service shop is the only place I trust with my jeep.