New 507-732-5127
Used 507-732-5127 Email Dealer
Service 507-732-5600

938 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zumbrota Ford from DealerRater.com
  • I didn't have to wait too long and wasn't pressured
    March 26, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

We always put our customers first and it shows! Thanks for your business and review!

Andrew Arens did a great job working with me and listening to what I wanted. I wasn't pressured to buy something I didn't want. I didn't have to wait too long to complete the deal and purchase the car I wanted. Andrew and Heidi made me feel like they had my best interest in mind and weren't just there to give me a sales pitch.

• Excellent service
    March 26, 2017

Did dealership is awesome the staff is very friendly they are not pushy at all and they care about our interest. I would buy from them agian.

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Great to hear! Thank you for your business!

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Great to hear! Thank you for your business!

• bought a Ford F-150 XLT
    March 22, 2017

super friendly staff--met our needs for what we were looking for--fit our budget well--salesperson was a little too pushy but did a great job

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Thanks for your business and your review!

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Thanks for your business and your review!

• Great Experience
    March 21, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Adam is our newest employee and we think he's fitting in nicely! Glad you think so too!

Brought a newer car during the "slam dump your junk" promotion. Adam Myers meet us on the lot and was immediately very friendly and helpful. Adam spent 3-4 hours with me, my wife, and little kids, making sure that the cars we drove and discussed met our needs. He was very honest and easy to talk to. The kids loved the free popcorn in the "movie" room as they called it. We even spent 5-10 minutes chatting with the owner of the company. Overall, it was a very satisfying experience.

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

• Best deal, great service!
    March 21, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Nick is great, glad you think so too! Thanks for your business!

Nick Chaco was very interested in my needs in what I was looking for in a new car. He did not try and pressure me to buy a car. He was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in and the financing that was available. I appreciated his easy going manner. Got the best deal for my car and my trade-in! Looked at other dealers and had other offers. None could compare to Zumbrota Ford.

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Nick is great, glad you think so too! Thanks for your business!

• Buying new car
    March 20, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Thanks so much for your business and your review!

Brought our daughter in to "slam dump her junk.". Eric Ruthig was great. He was funny, and my daughter enjoyed her first like-new car buying experience.

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Thanks so much for your business and your review!

• Small Town Service (In the BEST way)
    March 19, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

We really love reviews like this, it shows us that our little details matter! Thank you so much for your business!

I was only beginning to look for a new vehicle on my lunch hour. I knew what I wanted and it turned out that Zumbrota Ford had what I was looking for in my price range. Nick was my first contact and got back to me with in an hour of my emailing him. I wasn't expecting to go see the vehicle that same day but schedules dictated that I had to. When I got to the dealership, I was immediately greeted and got a hand shake by a gentleman I don't recall his name. I was then escorted to Nicks desk and waited a short time. Again I was greeted with a handshake and offered a refreshment. We went for the test drive and being a female that was buying a car on her own, it's hard to feel totally comfortable in this experience but Nick made it much more comfortable for me as he was friendly and down to earth. Then the sales manager came and introduced himself and shook my hand before he test drove my trade (which I feel I got a fair deal on) which never has happened for me before. While we waited for the numbers to come back on my trade Nick was great about getting to know me a little bit as a person rather than as a sale he might make. We took a tour of the whole facility they have there. Garage and all. Again, that NEVER happens anywhere else unless you ask for it. I thought that was really cool. As Nick and Tim both said: "No secrets" between them and the buyer. As I had decided to purchase my new vehicle, Nick and Tim were both just as excited about it as I was. Heidi, Tims wife, also congratulated me and told me how much she liked that vehicle. All in all, Zumbrota Ford and it's staff made me feel at home, the most comfortable I've been in a dealership than I've ever been. Coming from where I do, I could have stayed in town and gotten what I wanted. My town is a smaller town but I never feel that way with the customer service here. Zumbrota is a small town, and in small towns you get to know your neighbors and become some style of a family in a way. This is what I think Zumbrota Ford wants to do when selling, buying, or fixing a vehicle. Nick and Tim were so great in this, and representing this, and showing the companys transparency. Thanks again gentlemen. I included Heidi just because she was nice enough to stop and congratulate me even though she wasn't working with me.

• Great service and sales
    March 19, 2017

I was very pleased with the sales and financing dept. At how hard the worked to put me in my new car today! Thank you so much!

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Some of the hardest working people we know! Thanks for your business!

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Some of the hardest working people we know! Thanks for your business!

• Excellent Service
    March 17, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

What a great review, thank you so much for your business!

Heidi and Adam were so helpful, patient, and determined to get us into something that worked for our family and budget! We would highly recommend Zumbrota Ford and believe strongly in their motto of being a dealer for the people. Thank you for everything!

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

What a great review, thank you so much for your business!

• Outstanding Customer Service
    March 14, 2017

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Thank you for your business and your review.

Working with Jared at Zumbrota Ford was a very enjoyable and rewarding experience. He walked me through the entire process from start to finish. The atmosphere at Zumbrota Ford was unlike anything I've experienced at another dealer, it was warm and inviting. You could tell they truly care about their customers. I will definitely be doing business with them in future and would recommend them to anyone in search of a fair and honest car buying experience.

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Thank you for your business and your review.