Quirk Ford of Augusta

Average based on 34 reviews.
  • Repair Service at Quirk in Augusta, Maine

Had a great experience! Everyone was prompt and professional! It was a clean and inviting garage environment...which was most appreciated!!!

• Oil changed

I just got an oil change and that went well. The service guy I talked to said I needed 4 new tires which I question because 2 of them were fairly new which makes me question whether I really need new brakes. I'll be getting a second opinion.

• Car owner

We're more than glad to have been of service, Calvin! Safe travels!

I was given the choice of waiting or given a ride to work as I didn't know how long it would take for the air bag issue to be done. I was driven to work and picked up which was appreciated.

We're more than glad to have been of service, Calvin! Safe travels!

• Great Service

Everything was performed as promised. while not a huge fan of my escape, love to get rid of it, quirk made everything right and restored some of my faith in Ford Products. I bought from wiscasset Ford but will never go back there. I plan to use quirk going forward for all of my vehicle needs. Thanks guys.

• Quick, efficient, professional

The service is quick and efficient. Wait time is minimal. Service reps are knowledgeable and professional.

• Food oil change

Oil was properly changed and fluids all checked and toped off.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Ethan! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Oil was properly changed and fluids all checked and toped off.

• FORD FOCUS REPAIR 2010

KEN L. WAS a great help. Speedy and outstanding service. Thank you jacques Morin

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Jacques. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

• Great Customer Experience

My power steering failed, and after I restarted my car the power steering returned. Because I had a three hour ride back to my home, I asked the people at Quirk to check my car to see if it was safe to drive. They determined that I had missed a recall related to power steering. They applied the recall fix and had me on my way three hours later with no charge to me. My best dealer experience yet

• Quick repair

I had a problem with my vent blower control. It was replaced and works fine again.

Scott, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Quirk Ford of Augusta. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great service

The service department is amazing, they worked tirelessly to diagnose the problem with my car. I certainly appreciate their work ethic!