• Best Dealership in the Midwest!

Einspar Auto is top notch. I was treated like family the moment I walked through the door. I recommend them to everyone I talk to about buying a vehicle. From sale to service, I don't do business anywhere else!

Trusty, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! At Einspahr Auto Plaza, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Einspahr Ford Great Place to Buy a Used Pickup

I had an old pickup (almost 20 years old) that was finally breaking done. So I decided to see if I could get another used pickup. The salesman and the service manager were very understanding and found me a 2012 pickup that only had 27,000 miles and was loaded with options for a great price.

• Purchased a New F150XLT

Vehicle options regarding the lack of the navigation system was explained not explained to me prior to purchase of the F150. I do not like the google car play as I wanted navigation separate from using my cell phone. Not happy there isn't an upgrade.

We really appreciate your feedback! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Great experience

We had a great experience buying our new explorer. Duran worked very hard to get us what we wanted at the price we wanted. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

• Warranty repair work.

Very pleased, fast service on warranty work. Running board on drivers side was not retracting so had to replace hinge brackets.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Steve. Thank you again for choosing Einspahr Auto Plaza, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Ford Explorer

Everything went smooth. wife left car with them and gave wife a ride to work and back .

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Einspahr Auto Plaza for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

• Einsphar Auto - Brookings, SD

Great service. Confidence in the techs that if they see something else wrong they will contact me.

• Satisfied

Always a friendly and helpful staff. Won't go anywhere else.

Always a friendly and helpful staff. Won't go anywhere else.

• New Car purchased

Purchased new car at Einsphar Auto Plaza everything was good

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Dale! Safe travels!

Purchased new car at Einsphar Auto Plaza everything was good

• Friendly, helpful sales and service staff

Every member of the Eisnspahr team was very helpful and friendly.

Thanks, Cherry! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Every member of the Eisnspahr team was very helpful and friendly.