Average based on 2 reviews
  • Best Dealership Around

I had the best experience buying a new car at Gustman Chevrolet! Bradley Hansen was my sales consultant and he was the most friendly, easy going, and informative consultant I have ever had and would recommend him to everyone! He answered all of my questions and made the buying process very simple and in terms I could understand. Thanks to him, I got exactly what I wanted and the payment plan is very affordable. I will go to Gustmans and ask for Bradley Hansen from here on out. I love the customer service and vehicles at Gustmans and would recommend them 100%!

• Happy, Happy, Happy

I live in S.C. I purchased a used camaro from Gustman, Chevy Buick-GMC. Very happy with the outcome and the service of Trevor Decoster. They helped me right on after the sale by giving me updates on my shipping pick up. Very professional...would not hesitate to buy from them again even though I am 1100 miles away. They suggested a shipper that didn't put a scratch on my car.