• Two Thumbs up to Chuck Spaeth Ford!

Jason, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Chuck Spaeth has met and exceeded all of our expectations in purchasing 3 vehicles over the last 2 years. Their sales force worked with us directly answering our questions, phone calls, text messages etc. We are very happy with our experiences.

• Oil Change

I asked for a time to have the oil changed and they said that was fine. They had it done by the time I asked.

• owner

Great, they even picked up our car from our house in town.

Great, they even picked up our car from our house in town.

Richard, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you! Safe travels!

• 2017 f1250

Yes I WOULD RECOMEND TSIS TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I WOULD RECOMEND TSIS TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great review, Albert. At Chuck Spaeth Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2010 Ford Mustang

I have bought many cars and trucks from Chuck Spaeth Ford. The staff is always helpful and polite. That's why I keep going back.

Edward, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you! Safe travels!

• 2012 Expedition EL

Everyone is friendly and helpful. I needed my phone reconnected and received help until it worked fine.

Wallace, we're glad we could help you get your phone reconnected! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

• Recent visit

Friendly and prompt service, professional staff, lots of positive feedback

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what a great job our staff is doing, Wayne. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Friendly and prompt service, professional staff, lots of positive feedback

• Ford Fusion

My car is picked up and serviced while I am at work, then returned to me all set to go! It doesn't get any easier than that! I'm one happy customer!

• Great service department. Trusted dealership.

Trusted service department. Great advice and excellent workmanship. Always greeted by name.

• Floyd Kent

They always do an excellent job at Spaeth Ford in New Ulm. That is why I keep going back to them.