• Chuck Spaeth Ford is Trustworthy

I would rather go to Chuck Spaeth Ford, than to a larger city dealer. I hope that now that Chuck Spaeth is spending a ton of money on their new face lift, they will not change their past policy of good fast service, and won't look at customers as a solution to pay for all of these new spaces? I sometimes felt like that at the larger dealers in larger towns/cities. Please continue being honest professionals with great work ethics. Continue with the small town personal culture :-)

• Ford Fusion

My car is picked up and serviced while I am at work, then returned to me all set to go! It doesn't get any easier than that! I'm one happy customer!

• Great service department. Trusted dealership.

Trusted service department. Great advice and excellent workmanship. Always greeted by name.

• Floyd Kent

They always do an excellent job at Spaeth Ford in New Ulm. That is why I keep going back to them.

• Great service.

Always good service. We always get an appointment promptly and the service is completed on time. The dealer picks up the car at our facility so we don't spend a lot of time dropping off and picking up.

• Oil change

In for oil change. Staff very helpful and I was in and out in no time.

In for oil change. Staff very helpful and I was in and out in no time.

• Good service. Beautiful remodel

The used tire put on our car took longer than I was led to believe it would. Otherwise service was good.

• Great Service, Great People!

The staff at Chuck Spaeth Ford are exceptional. They work hard to meet the needs of their customers and keep them happy. They go above and beyond!

• Great Service

Great job- easy to work with- very trustworthy-got our truck in right away. Thanks.

• Great service, friendly staff, and new atmosphere!

I always appreciate the fact that the service is done in a timely manner and I am always given a vehicle to drive (if needed) while my car is in the shop. All staff are very friendly and accommodating. Love the new remodeling process!